BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Esther H.
Ravenswood, WV
I love the service, but I'm not sure it meets my needs for my pets.  I'm a picky pet owner with picky dogs and would prefer to go out to the store and pick out what they want (sometimes with them along) instead of having items they'll never really use.
Ashley V.
I loved this subscription for my little pup! It's an awesome box that always has some kind of toy and treat for that little on of yours as well as a theme that is held every month! So it's always exciting to see what will be in the next one as well as my puppy!
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pup and I love barkbox! We have been getting it every month for over a year now and think the value is well worth it! My dog is a heavy chewer and they have a free option for heavy duty toys. Every time we get one in the mail it is like Christmas for my dog!
Julia H.
Our two pups absolutely loved their bark boxes! Not only did they love them I did as well! Now every time a brown box arrived they think it's for them!  I especially loved how their treats are Grain free and made in the USA. The themed boxes also are hillarious!
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
This sub box is good. Most of the treats are grain free and have good ingredients. The toys fall apart easily and my dog chews them up really fast. I think if the toys were stronger or they were rubber toys that would make a huge difference in me re purchasing.
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have 2 dogs and they LOVE BarkBox. We always get great treats and fun toys. Us humans love the themes and the fact that we never run out of toys for our girls to play with. I think we are just as excited as the dogs are when we get a new box in the mail!
Blake C.
Brownfield
Such a cute way to treat your dog for all of the wonderful love they give you. It comes with so many goodies. Your jaw will drop to the floor after seeing how many high quality samples and products come in this box. I recommend it to anyone who loves their pups!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I love barkbox!! The customer service people are always so helpful and really do care about other people’s pets. Even when the dog is sick they will offer to send out a free toy. Response times aren’t the greatest but the good customer service makes up for that.
Shannon L.
Pittsford, NY
The amount of value you get in these boxes are insane. I love getting this box in the mail and I know my dogs love it too. There are so many things to try, from treats to toys. I just love it and I always get so excited to share all the love I can to my furbabies
Cindy A.
Indio, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have only received one box from them but I just say it certainly prepared me for the homecoming of my adopted Husky. They toy was in his size and he couldn't be more ecstatic about it. The treats were a hit and we found out a couple of tricks because of them.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.