BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
The cutest concept ever! You pay to get good quality toys monthly for your fur babies! The second I opened it my dog knew it was for her, which is awesome to see. The toys last FOREVER (super good quality) and she ate all the treats (she's a picky eater)
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
I think the BarkBox subscription is 100% worth it! It is only about $25 and so far each box had like two bags of natural treats and two toys! If I purchased all of it separate, it would probably cost close to $50! So I'm pleased. My dog loves her boxes.
Abigail T.
Des Moines, IA
I have a 11 month old golden doodle and we have been getting him these boxes for a while and he ALWAYS loves them!! It's getting to the point where he knows when it's coming! We are looking to get another dog and will be getting a second box FOR SURE!!
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I thought I was going to be really excited about getting this box of surprises for my dogs but when I received the box I was somewhat disappointed because the products I received were products that I could have gotten at a different store at a better price. I don't particularly care for surprises when it comes to my dogs. I like to choose what I give my dogs.
Anna S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was so much fun to try out BarkBox!! Unfortunately my dog didn’t love much that came in it because she doesn’t really play it toys and she has a pretty sensitive stomach, but my mom’s dog LOVED her new toys and treats that my dog wasn’t interested in!!
💥james H.
The bark box is so amazing! First of all my dog was so exited when I brought the box in my house. I opened it up and there was tons of goodies for my dog. My dog loved them and played with the goodies for days and weeks. It a great investment in money!
LJ S.
Seattle
I love this company.  My lab would know when the box was going to arrive.  IF there was an issue the Bark Box people always fixed it immediately.  When my lab passed away unexpectedly they were very helpful to stop my subscription.   I now have a new puppy and I signed him up and look forward in receiving new monthly boxes.
Lauren-Ashley F.
Springfield, TN
The natural organic treats are pretty awesome. The toys are super cute but even the power chewer box is no match for my pup. I wish they had more durable toy options but still really fun for my dog every month. He loves getting the surprise every month.
Case G.
Charlottesville
It was perfect! for all ages of dogs. the puppy enjoyed the toys and chewies (which have saved our couch legs!!) and the older pups enjoyed the healthy treat options. this was our first box and we will be ordering here again. i highly recommend it!
Irasema H.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs loved it! They curate the box to your dogs size so everything included in the box was perfect! They include snacks and toys! It wasn't expensive either! It was super easy to order! Any kind of dog you have they have something special for him/her!
Courtney D.
Is this worth the subscription for a puppy? Or should I wait for my puppy to be a bit older before subscribing?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Are the treats in the box made in the US?
Elizabeth A.
Rialto , CA
People who are subscribed do you guys feel like you get your moneys worth out of each box?
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
Is the boxes specific to the size of your dog?
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and destroys most durable toys, would this box be worth it or a waste of money for me?