BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Becca S.
Monticello, AR
Barkbox was a product that I do not see myself ordering again. It was rather expensive and the toys weren't that great of quality. My dogs also didn't care for the treats. I think it's great for some, but did not work for my fur babies!
Mallory A.
Mooresville, NC
My dog Marv LOVES his monthly bark box! They toys are so cute I just can't! Roller blades, fanny packs and shushi! What's not to love! The treats are always good and not full of chemicals! My dog goes through toys quickly so this is a perfect sub box for him!
Jeri C.
Fort Hood, TX
MY DOG KNOWS THE BOX AND GETS SO EXCITED WHEN WE GET IT IN THE MAIL!!!!!! The variety of items in the box is always great - the toys are top quality for my GSD and we have never gotten a treat that he didn't love. I love spoiling my pup so this box is amazing.
April F.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love BarkBox and so do my pups. It is a little on the expensive side (almost $100 for a 6-mo sub) but the treats are healthy and the toys and goodies are fun. Plus my dogs are basically my babies, so it's totally worth it. After some research, I've come to the conclusion that buying these items from their individual retailers would cost more anyway. MOST of the treats are made in the USA (not all of them, but I have yet to see one from China) and are healthy (natural, organic or otherwise). I have yet to receive an item in a BarkBox that I felt uncomfortable giving to my dogs and I doubt that I ever will. Another thing I LOVE about BarkBox is that you can gift subscriptions. I have gifted subscriptions to the local county dog pound so that the pups there can have healthy treats and fun toys to play with. BarkBox is a wonderful service and I recommend everybody tries it out at least once!
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Me and my pup LOVE bark box!! It’s such a fun surprise every month! You usually get two full size bags of treats, two full size toys and usually a bone or chew stick as well! It’s so fun for my pup to be able to try all these yummy treats! And healthy treats!
Stephanie V.
My dog loves getting this box every month. Although she loves it more for the toys than the treats since she is so picky. I would recommend this box for people who have dogs of all sizes. It is so much fun to open it every month because she gets super excited.
Krissy E.
Kent, OH
Amazing box! It always contained healthy treats and high quality toys that you couldn't typically find at the big box pet stores. I was never disappointed, and neither was my boxer! Now he thinks anything that comes in cardboard boxes are his!BarkBox
Amy B.
Little Rock, AR
I loved BarkBox! Every month, we got toys and treats that were absolutely adorable and on theme. The only reason we canceled is because my picky pug didn't seem to care about the box as much as I did :) She loved the treats though! Such a fun package to get!
Alison T.
Great customer service. Adorable toys. And a good variety of treats as well. Always a cute theme. My dog isn’t destructive and has too many toys as is, so it wasn’t a good monthly option for me. But if your dog goes through toys like crazy, it’s a great thing
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I've been a subscriber for six or seven months and mostly love it. It's the best value subscription box I get every month and you WILL get your money's worth. There's always a full-size bag of healthy treats, plus usually some other small items or samples. And there's ALWAYS a full-size toy, and you know how expensive those can get.

They try to "shop local" and use small companies who produce all-natural dog toys, etc. but my major complaint about Bark Box is that these toys are often unsafe. Some are made with wool which clump when they're chewed and could EASILY clog a dog's intestines. One was filled with strings (um, hello?). The last one was filled with coconut grass which was good, but he still ripped it up in five minutes. That's basically as far as any of the toys go. They're definitely high-quality toys, but not durable - they only last five minutes at my house EVERY MONTH.

I feel like they test the toys (if they do) on small, more relaxed dogs, definitely not 1.5 year old pups like mine.

I still subscribe though because the pooch gets new stuff every month and I like to try out new things with him. He seems to like it too. :)
Courtney D.
Is this worth the subscription for a puppy? Or should I wait for my puppy to be a bit older before subscribing?
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and destroys most durable toys, would this box be worth it or a waste of money for me?
Fabienne S.
How much is it for one month?
Cat L.
Is this box actually worth it? I'm just worried that I would end up spending more on the box a month than I would just buying my dog toys/treats like I normally do!!
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I've been soooo tempted to buy this for my baby, Roxie (chihuahua / beagle mix), but it seems pricey. Is it worth the $19/month?