BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
victoria m.
my 2 year old pitbull loves her BarkBox monthly . the toys are super strong and she loves them as well as the treats she gets . the one thing is the single treats that are wrapped up sometimes make her choke but i will continue my subscription for my dog
Mariah M.
Chubbuck, ID
Our dogs absolutely love their box! They get so excited when it comes! I honestly don't think they need to improve on anything. The shopping experience is so easy! I can't pick a favorite because I love them all. We will more then likely shop here again!
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I thought I was going to be really excited about getting this box of surprises for my dogs but when I received the box I was somewhat disappointed because the products I received were products that I could have gotten at a different store at a better price. I don't particularly care for surprises when it comes to my dogs. I like to choose what I give my dogs.
Peyton C.
Battle Creek
I highly reccomend this box to anyone with dogs. The company sends several different unique toys and treats that usually correspond with the nearest holiday. Your dog is very important and BarkBox takes care of them. The boxes are just a little pricey.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
My parents have two small puggles (half beagle half pug) theyre both super picky about food and toys but the box was well balanced for them both to have awesome gifts! I got one for them as a christmas gift. And will definitely want to sign up again for my own dog!!
Arlene C.
bark The octopus (/ˈɒktəpəs/ or ~/pʊs/ ) is a soft-bodied, eight-armed mollusc of the order Octopoda. Around 300 species are recognised and the order is grouped within the class Cephalopoda with squids, cuttlefish and nautiloids. Like other cephalopods, the octopus is bilaterally symmetric with two eyes and a beak, with its mouth at the centre point of the arms (which are sometimes mistakenly called "tentacles"). The soft body can rapidly alter its shape, enabling octopuses to squeeze through small gaps. They trail their eight arms behind them as they swim. The siphon is used both for respiration and for locomotion, by expelling a jet of water. Octopuses have a complex nervous system and excellent sight, and are among the most intelligent and behaviourally diverse of all invertebrates.Octopuses inhabit various regions of the ocean, including coral reefs, pelagic waters, and the seabed; some live in the intertidal zone and others at abyssal depths. Most species grow fast, mature early and are short-lived. During breeding, the male uses a specially adapted arm to deliver a bundle of sperm directly into the female's mantle cavity, after which he becomes senescent and dies. The female deposits fertilised eggs in a den and cares for them until they hatch, after which she also dies.Strategies to defend themselves against predators include the expulsion of ink, the use of camouflage and threat displays, their ability to jet quickly through the water, and their ability to hide. All octopuses are venomous, but only the blue-ringed octopuses are known to be deadly to humans.The octopus is bilaterally symmetrical along its dorso-ventral axis; the head and foot are at one end of an elongated body and function as the anterior (front) of the animal. The head includes the mouth and brain. The foot has evolved into a set of flexible, prehensile appendages, known as arms, that surround the mouth and are attached to each other near their base by a webbed structure.[22] The arms can be described based on side and sequence position (such as L1, R1, L2, R2) and divided into four pairs.[23][22] The bulbous and hollow mantle is fused to the back of the head and is known as the visceral hump; it contains most of the vital organs.[24][25] The mantle cavity has muscular walls and contains the gills; it is connected to the exterior by a funnel or siphon.[22][26] The mouth of an octopus, located underneath the arms, has a sharp hard beak.[25]Most of the body is made of soft tissue allowing it to lengthen, contract, and contort itself. This allows the octopus to squeeze through tiny gaps; even the larger species can pass through an opening close to 2.5 cm (1 in) in diameter.[25] The skin consists of a thin outer epidermis with mucous cells and sensory cells, and a connective tissue dermis consisting largely of collagen fibres and various cells allowing colour change.[22] Lacking skeletal support, the arms work as muscular hydrostats and contain longitudinal, transverse and circular muscles around a central axial nerve. They can extend and contract, twist to left or right, bend at any place in any direction or be held rigid.[27][28]The interior surfaces of the arms are covered with circular, adhesive suckers. The suckers allow the octopus to anchor itself or to manipulate objects. Each sucker is usually circular and bowl-like and has two distinct parts: an outer shallow cavity called an infundibulum and a central hollow cavity called an acetabulum, both of which are thick muscles covered in a protective chitinous cuticle. When a sucker attaches to a surface, the orifice between the two structures is sealed. The infundibulum provides adhesion while the acetabulum remains free, and muscle contractions allow for attachment and detachment.[29][30]The eyes of the octopus are large and are at the top of the head. They are similar in structure to those of a fish and are enclosed in a cartilaginous capsule fused to the cranium. The cornea is formed from a translucent epidermal layer and the slit-shaped pupil forms a hole in the iris and lies just behind. The lens is suspended behind the pupil and photoreceptive retinal cells cover the back of the eye. The pupil can be adjusted in size and a retinal pigment screens incident light in bright conditions.[22]Some species differ in form from the typical octopus body shape. Members of the suborder Cirrina have stout gelatinous bodies with webbing that reaches near the tip of their arms, and two large fins above the eyes, supported by an internal shell. Fleshy papillae or cirri are found along the bottom of the arms, and the eyes are more developed
Lauren-Ashley F.
Springfield, TN
The natural organic treats are pretty awesome. The toys are super cute but even the power chewer box is no match for my pup. I wish they had more durable toy options but still really fun for my dog every month. He loves getting the surprise every month.
Carolanne C.
Daleville
We didn't really like this box. It always came with a variety of treats and toys, but my pups never seems to enjoy them. The toys were of good quality and always practical, yet cute. It was fun while we had it, but we probably won't be purchasing again.
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
The cutest concept ever! You pay to get good quality toys monthly for your fur babies! The second I opened it my dog knew it was for her, which is awesome to see. The toys last FOREVER (super good quality) and she ate all the treats (she's a picky eater)
Caitlin K.
Easley, SC
Great way to sample products for your dog, always a good selection and value, lots of fun toys and treats, my dog always loves everything. The only downside is that for a Great Dane the toys and treats are not always big enough even with the large box.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Are these boxes customizable depending on breed? Can you buy the boxes monthly or must you buy for the year?
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Are there varying levels of subscription? And what percentage would you say you could live without in the box?
Gab E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog use most of what comes in the box?
Nicole N.
What is your favorite item you have received in your box?
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?