BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
I get mine every month and my puppy LOVES IT! Every month we get a couple of toys and a couple of full bags of treats! He always knows when the box comes in and is excited to see his new toys! I recommend it to anyone with a small dog!
Meredith B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is great but the toys don't usually last with us. The treats are usually all organic and super great! And they take into consideration allergies and the customer service is incredible but if I had one issue it would be the destruct ability of the toys.
Cam J.
Austin, TX
I love BarkBox! They have the ability to customize your box per your pet's preferences and my pup looks forward to his package every month. The customer service is impeccable and I would highly recommend this box. You and your pooch will not be disappointed!
Alison T.
Great customer service. Adorable toys. And a good variety of treats as well. Always a cute theme. My dog isn’t destructive and has too many toys as is, so it wasn’t a good monthly option for me. But if your dog goes through toys like crazy, it’s a great thing
Stephanie V.
My dog loves getting this box every month. Although she loves it more for the toys than the treats since she is so picky. I would recommend this box for people who have dogs of all sizes. It is so much fun to open it every month because she gets super excited.
Jackie K.
Love it. My two babies enjoy everything that comes in the box. Ive only bought one to see if they would like any of thing things that come in it and i can't complain. Everything is really good quality. I would recommend for anyone with fur babies to buy this.
Courtney J.
San Antonio, TX
Our dogs absolutely love getting this every month! The treats are always good and they are picky dogs so that is a great plus! The toys are very durable and my beagle still has toys from his first box! I love this because they get new toys every month for a great price
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I've been a subscriber for six or seven months and mostly love it. It's the best value subscription box I get every month and you WILL get your money's worth. There's always a full-size bag of healthy treats, plus usually some other small items or samples. And there's ALWAYS a full-size toy, and you know how expensive those can get.

They try to "shop local" and use small companies who produce all-natural dog toys, etc. but my major complaint about Bark Box is that these toys are often unsafe. Some are made with wool which clump when they're chewed and could EASILY clog a dog's intestines. One was filled with strings (um, hello?). The last one was filled with coconut grass which was good, but he still ripped it up in five minutes. That's basically as far as any of the toys go. They're definitely high-quality toys, but not durable - they only last five minutes at my house EVERY MONTH.

I feel like they test the toys (if they do) on small, more relaxed dogs, definitely not 1.5 year old pups like mine.

I still subscribe though because the pooch gets new stuff every month and I like to try out new things with him. He seems to like it too. :)
Juhstin K.
they're a good company that satisfies my pets wants :) all the treats and toys he gets makes him a happy puppy, he loves looking forward to the monthly treats and toys and i love when his tale wags when he sees the box, what a great bargin for the service! :)
Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Loved this box! My dog is a terror and chews through everything, so I asked barkbox to change her box to a more durable toy and they did so at no charge. My dog loved receiving new treats everything and knew she was getting spoiled when she saw the box arrive!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.