BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jenny Q.
Oceanside
It's a good way to have your pets excited for! My dog loves how they come with treats and toys so he can play with. Ya not expensive at all and anyone can afford it. I have recomend it to my own friends and family so they can also buy it for their fury friends.
Bermarie W.
Glendale, CA
I love barkbox! One of the cutest and most fun things you can do with your dog. I like how every month is a different theme and the toys and treats all go along with the theme. The only downfall is that I wish the themes corresponded to the holidays of the month.
Ashley A.
Austin, TX
Love Bark Box!! They always deliver the cutest toys that I would never be able to find at a pet store. My puppy Gigi absolutely loves the snacks! (and she's a picky eater) They cater to my dog's size so well and we both look forward to receiving one every month!
Jessica S.
Massena, NY
We have three dogs so it was a stretch to share everything that came in the box and it was a little pricey (in my opinion) for what came in it. But my dogs loved tearing through it every month and we even found our new favorite brand of treats through Bark Box!
Suzanna W.
wasilla
Barkboxes are great!! I received one a few weeks ago and it was fantastic! It had cute toys themed to match Halloween and a coupe bags of treats! My new puppy adores the toys and both my dogs love the treats! Its an exciting and fun thing to get! I recommend it!
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
My dog loves this box!!! We get all kinds of different things in the box. Like teats and toys!!!!! All of the treats that we have gone he has loved them!!!! This is my favorite Box for my dog!!! Yes I will
Erica A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark Box is a very great delivery subscription I love their holiday themed boxes during Christmas and thing like that! My dog loves every toy and snack in the boxes! She even recognizes the box now; She gets so excited and barks until I open it for her!!! Haha.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I love barkbox!! The customer service people are always so helpful and really do care about other people’s pets. Even when the dog is sick they will offer to send out a free toy. Response times aren’t the greatest but the good customer service makes up for that.
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
This is such a great deal! If you were to buy everything that comes in a BarkBox at a traditional dog store, it would be three times the price. My dog always loves everything that comes in her bark box, the only problem is that she destroys the toys very easily.
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
I get mine every month and my puppy LOVES IT! Every month we get a couple of toys and a couple of full bags of treats! He always knows when the box comes in and is excited to see his new toys! I recommend it to anyone with a small dog!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.