BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kattie S.
Pasadena
OMG this is so cute! I love opening BarkBox with my chihuahua when it comes each month.  It is really affordable because you get two toys, two bags or treats, and a chew bone thing. All of the toys are high quality, and many are interactive which is great!
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
These boxes are good enough if you have some extra money to throw away. I've found out about a few good brands for dog treats through BarkBox, but they also send out a lot of higher-end brands that are made of ingredients that my dog hates. Each box is kind of hit or miss, but at least he gets some toys to play with.
Dakota B.
My dog and I adore BarkBox! It comes with some great stuff my dog loves such as dog treats and toys of course. I think my dog gets more excited than me to receive it. I wish I could get two a month instead of one. I would highly recommend BarkBox for any size dog.
Kayla Z.
Central City, KY
There's not a bad thing I could say about the bark boxes! They're totally affordable. (Worth the buy) and my dog absolutely loved it! I love the variety of items they send each month. I definitely recommend this brand!
Hannah P.
Arcadia
Our dog loves all her toys although she’s pretty destructive with them. I think the toys are made well, she’s just determined to destroy. She can only have certain treats due to her stomach issues but we appreciate the large bags that come for the ones she can eat.
Chandler K.
I thought bark box was fantastic. Our dog loved the treats he received. Unfortunately the toys it came with weren't quite solid enough. He chewed right through them in a matter of hours. I think all in all it's amazing, and I will definitely shop there again.
Andrea B.
Madison, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves Bark Box. She get's so excited when the box comes in and I personally love the themes. It is always a mystery when they come in. The price is pretty affordable and I have been buying them for around 2 years. Will definitely continue this habbit!
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the convenience of the box. My little woofa is so spoiled that I can stash the boxes and give him something new often. I like the introduction of new treats too. My dog tends to be very picky about what he eats and when I find something he likes I get it all.
Kenzi S.
Chicago
Me and my pup look forward to our bark box every month! It's so fun to see how excited she gets when I open the box because she knows that there's goodies and treats in there for her. My little pup is spoiled and I only give her the best, that's why we use bark box.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
Most of your Bark Box boxes are going to be great. Once in a while, I got one that I didn't feel met the value of what I paid and that's why I canceled. However, I would definitely subscribe again if they ran another promotion because overall the service was great.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.