BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda P.
Eureka, CA
My pooch and I both really liked the Bark Box subscription when we had it. The contents were great and included a variety of toys and treats. The treats were even made in the USA! We ended up cancelling our subscription because it became too costly.
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
Nothing gets my pup more excited then when his bark box comes each month! When the box arrives he knows and will whine until we open it and let him pick a toy. He destroys them very easily (like all toys we buy him) but the great thing about bark box is they have a "destroyers club" so we get points for toys he destroys as long as we document it on social media and they send us free toys based on the points we have earned. We also love the treats as most are made in the USA and have limited good for dog ingredients. My only compliant is that I hate the raw animal parts like pig ears or hooves or nasty things like that. Unfortunately you can't opt out of receiving those things but if you donate them to an animal shelter or rescue they will send you something else in its place. Overall puppy and I both love this subscription and I know he would be heartbroken if we ever discontinued it! Here's a picture of him destroying some "homework" we got in his box.
Teresa B.
The bark box had AWESOME dog toys. I felt it was a little overpriced for my budget though. The treats were NOT all made in the USA like advertised, as well. Some of the treats were a bit "odd" as far as smell and design. Overall, not a bad product. The first bark box I received I was able to get for a promotional price, for $1. That was AWESOME AS WELL!!
Juliana A.
I've ordered about 3 of these for my little pooch and she loves them! Not only do they have good toys, but the themes are so creative and fun! She loves the treats every time and they send her toys that fit her size. I would most definitely buy these again!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
My dogs know when it's about time for their boxes to arrive. They love the toys and treats that come in their box. I think it's a great price, especially considering how much one toy at petsmart costs. Your dogs really do know and remember and get excited!
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
Barkbox is really good for pets who tend to play with toys and eat treats, however my dog stays outside much of the day. He also doesn't like treats. So even though I could see spending this on a dog who enjoys these things it is not really worth it for my dog.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I did fax for over a year and really enjoyed it and so did my dog the only downfall is I ended up with a lot of small product that I knew I was never going to use or treats my dog wouldn't eat and they ended up sitting in my counter so I stopped getting it
Rebecca R.
I've only gotten one month & it's amazing. My dog is really picky when it comes to treats but she loved every treat they gave me in the box. She even loves the toys. The squeaky toy they her is still intact which is a miracle cause she destroys every squeaky toy, but the toy in the boy is very well made. My first box was awesome can't wait to see what else I will get for my doggy Bella next time.
Sydney W.
Recently started getting these so I have only gotten two. The toys they give you are very unique and fun. It's a hit or miss if my dogs actually like them. The treats are also fun and my dogs have enjoyed them. Can't wait to see what we get in the next box!
Alyssa O.
Bark box is worth barking about! Both of my dogs and myself love it! The quality of the products offered are superb and I might even say it's my favorite subscription box! Best part about it? IT'S BEYOND AFFORDABLE! I will 100% subscribe to bark box again.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.