BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down THE BEST and CUTEST dog box subscription I've ever had! There is a wide range of everything in this box, and the quality is phenomenal. I could not recommend barkbox anymore highly than I already do!
Brittany D.
De Soto, MO
Was great. We recently had to cancel due to other bills but will sign up again soon. The toys are great. The treats are awesome. We loved the variety of toys and treats they sent. We also got the heavy chewer option for our pups who are pit bulls and chew everything.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is amazing. I have a year subscription for my German Sheperd puppy. It's just $20 a month. I signed up with a promotion to get an extra toy for him every month. His favorite toy is the snake he received last month. It's his baby and he carries it everywhere.
Taylor C.
My puppies absolutely loved getting their barkbox. It was cute because they actually knew the box was for them. It does cost $20.00 a month, and after we moved we had to cut back on some of out expenditures and sadly barkbox was one of them. The boxes were themed, so it was cool to see what the new theme was. I only wish i could have requested more or less of some things.
Dani B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love it!!! I have two dogs so I opt for an extra toy. I have a destroyer so the box is perfect every month with something new. Both of my dogs know this is there special box when it comes and they are so excited. Bark box makes my pups feel special and it's heart warming.
Blair L.
Okeechobee, FL
I absolutely loved these boxes! Our blue looked forward to them as well, anytime it was delivered to the porch she opened it herself ❤️ The only downfall was the price, although the toys and treats and were amazing $25 was more than what I considered reasonable.
Tiara F.
I LOVE this service because it keeps my cost of pet supplies and treats low as it keeps me out of the pet stores. My dog loves it too and is at the door every time someone delivers something thinking that it is her package! It is definitely worth the price and to try!
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box! My dog is always so excited  when she sees me bring her box inside once a month. My dog truly loves all of the toys and treats included in this box! The treats are always amazing quality and made in America. Their customer service is fantastic as well
Liz B.
Belton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We loved Barkbox. My dog enjoyed the treats but chewed up all of the toys. I had to stop purchasing BarkBox due to my dog always chewing up everything but overall it is a great thing for animals. I think it is affordable and yes I would do it again in the future.
Brenna G.
Rockford
Bark box is an amazing service for every dog. Instead of going to the store you can order online and they ship it right to your door with a bunch of toys and treats for your dog. It's amazing in the shipment comes in just days. My dog loves everything she's ever gotten
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.