BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Emma and I absolutely LOVE her barkboxes. I ordered the 50+ lbs with the extra toy. it's super fun watching her get excited when I open the boxes and she gets to get her toys and treats out.
Alyssa R.
Seattle, WA
We love BarkBox. Initially, it was to keep our dog excited about learning and being active. Once we added a second dog to our family, the subscription box is something they both look forward to - and even with 2 dogs, there are still plenty of goodies for them both!
Anne G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is best subscription service I have every gotten. Our dog absolutely loves everything that comes to her every month. The toys are durable and dog friendly. She can never get enough of the toys in her box and plays with them until the next box comes along.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
This is a really fun box for your pets. I have a shih tzu and he really enjoys the toys. I have to be careful with his snacks so sometimes I don't give him everything in the box but it is definitely fun to watch him with his new stuff. It is like christmas for him.
Andrea B.
Madison, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves Bark Box. She get's so excited when the box comes in and I personally love the themes. It is always a mystery when they come in. The price is pretty affordable and I have been buying them for around 2 years. Will definitely continue this habbit!
Livia M.
Barkbox is definitely the best bang for your buck! It's affordable for my large gsd/husky mix being 19.99/mo. Their customer service is AMAZING and if anything goes wrong they're so quick and helpful. I recommend this to anyone with a pup who loves toys and treats!
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I LOVE MY BARKBOX Each box comes with a different theme and it's sent monthly. Each box has toys and treats. The toys are 10/10 and the customer service has always been super nice. I just renewed my subscription for 6 more months and do not plan on discontinuing it
Sydney M.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE Bark Box! And so does my little pupper. :) It came with a variety of treats and toys for my little fur baby. I liked the variety it came with especially for the price. I'd definitely recommend this subscription box for anyone with a pet who you love to spoil!
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
My dogs love their barkbox! They know the smell of the box so they try to tear into it while I'm opening It! It's so worth the price. They get 2+ toys and 3+ treat bags. I could buy 1 toy at the pet store for the price of the barkbox! Keeping this for my fur-babies!
Brittnay M.
Waterford, MI
My dogs have been getting barkbox for about 2 years now. I stick with it because they love getting packages as much as I do. The only complaint I have is that the toys are shredded within a day or two of receiving. But it makes them happy so we just deal with it lol
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.