BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jen L.
Tonawanda (city)
My dogs get SOOOOO excited when their box arrives! Oscar cannot wait to pull out the new toys and play with them while Missy waits patiently for a treat. I love seeing them get so excited and the treats are all natural I would buy them for my dog in a store.
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR
I love the idea of this service, but can't justify the price. They stuff was adorable, and my pooches loved everything they got, as well as the high end treats and toys, but I couldn't keep paying that much for stuff I could buy cheaper at the pet store.
Jackie K.
Love it. My two babies enjoy everything that comes in the box. Ive only bought one to see if they would like any of thing things that come in it and i can't complain. Everything is really good quality. I would recommend for anyone with fur babies to buy this.
Blogging M.
Spring, TX
We love this box! Not only for our 2 rescues but to the countless foster dogs and puppies we get. Something for everyone and always something different. If we can't use it, we donate it!
Savana M.
Chavies, KY
My puppy loves seeing these come in! The toys are always unique and most of his favorites. However, most of the treats that come in the box go uneaten because he doesn't like them. It is a simple, automatic withdrawal and delivery right to my door for my pup!
Cam J.
Austin, TX
I love BarkBox! They have the ability to customize your box per your pet's preferences and my pup looks forward to his package every month. The customer service is impeccable and I would highly recommend this box. You and your pooch will not be disappointed!
Juhstin K.
they're a good company that satisfies my pets wants :) all the treats and toys he gets makes him a happy puppy, he loves looking forward to the monthly treats and toys and i love when his tale wags when he sees the box, what a great bargin for the service! :)
Jaz C.
Palm Springs
Such a fun service for me and my pups. We all look forward to all the fun stuff we get to play with. Everything I've received has been great so far. I totally recommend this service to anyone with their own little pups. Totally, totally worth it in my opinion!
Sarah V.
Texas City, TX
I enjoyed this subscription, probably more than my pup did. Lol i loved how it came with a vatiety of things. My pup enjoyed the snakes and the toy. The products you recieve are great quality and last a long time. We defiantly will continue our subscription.
Angel W.
Chester, PA
There is a nice variety in the box, but every dog is different and mine can be a little picky when it comes to treats. The last box I received the treats had no type of smell to them and dog owners know that dogs are attracted to smell before anything.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.