BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jen R.
I love the different types of toys that they send. Super cute ideas and would definitely keep this subscription. The toys are made from good quality and the seasonal toys are great too. I find it to be affordable considering my dog goes through toys like nothing else.
Brittny L.
Greensboro
Barkbox is great! Every month has a different theme, and they're all so clever! We get two toys, two bags of treats (or smaller trainer treats), and an extra long-term edible chew toy each month. We have small dogs (under 10lbs each) and we have no trouble splitting one box between the two.
Samantha S.
The items inside were always nice, however I have a large dog as I stated when I filled out the forms. and The toys were just not strong enough or worthy of his size. They were toys for small dogs, not boxers. If you have a small dog then its great! Just nothing else.
Kelly M.
Washington, DC
Just got the january 2017 box and I am IN LOVE!! The toys are amazing quality and my dogs loved the treats! Wheat free, which is awesome! Check out my unboxing video for more info!

I would totally keep subscribing to this service for the rest of my life
Thea W.
Tucson, AZ
BarkBox is great for any pet owner who likes to spoil their dog at a good price.  Every month it was so much fun to see what treats and toys they sent my dog.  While me dog is not a huge fan of the toys, he loved the treats so it was worth the price just for the treats.
Leyinzca B.
Love Barkbox! Honestly cannot say  enough wonderful things. I dread going to the pet store and trying to decided on the overwhelming amount of products to try. Bark box is great, because it saves me the stress and the trip. My dogs always love their new surprises.
Lindsey P.
Bedford, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is hands-down one of mine (and my pups) favorite subscription boxes!  It’s affordable, exciting, and is always useful. My pup has never disliked a box.  My only wish is that the boxes could be a little more customizeable but I think they may be working on that.
Victoria N.
Cute idea but not good for my dogs. I loved this idea and truthfully the products are great. But I have 2 Bulldogs who just don't play with toys. It's a lot of ball type toys and ropes. The treats were great though! I recommend if your dog enjoys chew toys and ropes!
Mikayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ive seen the stuff they give you in the bark box each month and its good stuff! its arounf 25 depending on what you choose. you get 5-9 good things in the box. you get it delivered right to your door step and the dogs always get so excited ! try it you will love it !
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
This box was so cute. My Boyfriend's dog attacked the boys and loved the treats. A cute way to get toys and treats for your pup if you're busy and don't have time to go shopping, it'll be sent right to your door once a month! If you love your dog I would give it a try.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.