BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amy B.
Little Rock, AR
I loved BarkBox! Every month, we got toys and treats that were absolutely adorable and on theme. The only reason we canceled is because my picky pug didn't seem to care about the box as much as I did :) She loved the treats though! Such a fun package to get!
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves his monthly barkbox, he's whole body moves while he wags his tail like a madman! He's an aggressive chewer so the durable chew toys are perfect and the incredible variety treats are perfect for training or just the occasional treat for our guy.
Mallory A.
Mooresville, NC
My dog Marv LOVES his monthly bark box! They toys are so cute I just can't! Roller blades, fanny packs and shushi! What's not to love! The treats are always good and not full of chemicals! My dog goes through toys quickly so this is a perfect sub box for him!
Jaz C.
Palm Springs
Such a fun service for me and my pups. We all look forward to all the fun stuff we get to play with. Everything I've received has been great so far. I totally recommend this service to anyone with their own little pups. Totally, totally worth it in my opinion!
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I've been a subscriber for six or seven months and mostly love it. It's the best value subscription box I get every month and you WILL get your money's worth. There's always a full-size bag of healthy treats, plus usually some other small items or samples. And there's ALWAYS a full-size toy, and you know how expensive those can get.

They try to "shop local" and use small companies who produce all-natural dog toys, etc. but my major complaint about Bark Box is that these toys are often unsafe. Some are made with wool which clump when they're chewed and could EASILY clog a dog's intestines. One was filled with strings (um, hello?). The last one was filled with coconut grass which was good, but he still ripped it up in five minutes. That's basically as far as any of the toys go. They're definitely high-quality toys, but not durable - they only last five minutes at my house EVERY MONTH.

I feel like they test the toys (if they do) on small, more relaxed dogs, definitely not 1.5 year old pups like mine.

I still subscribe though because the pooch gets new stuff every month and I like to try out new things with him. He seems to like it too. :)
Juhstin K.
they're a good company that satisfies my pets wants :) all the treats and toys he gets makes him a happy puppy, he loves looking forward to the monthly treats and toys and i love when his tale wags when he sees the box, what a great bargin for the service! :)
April F.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love BarkBox and so do my pups. It is a little on the expensive side (almost $100 for a 6-mo sub) but the treats are healthy and the toys and goodies are fun. Plus my dogs are basically my babies, so it's totally worth it. After some research, I've come to the conclusion that buying these items from their individual retailers would cost more anyway. MOST of the treats are made in the USA (not all of them, but I have yet to see one from China) and are healthy (natural, organic or otherwise). I have yet to receive an item in a BarkBox that I felt uncomfortable giving to my dogs and I doubt that I ever will. Another thing I LOVE about BarkBox is that you can gift subscriptions. I have gifted subscriptions to the local county dog pound so that the pups there can have healthy treats and fun toys to play with. BarkBox is a wonderful service and I recommend everybody tries it out at least once!
Sarah V.
Texas City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this subscription, probably more than my pup did. Lol i loved how it came with a vatiety of things. My pup enjoyed the snakes and the toy. The products you recieve are great quality and last a long time. We defiantly will continue our subscription.
Stephanie V.
My dog loves getting this box every month. Although she loves it more for the toys than the treats since she is so picky. I would recommend this box for people who have dogs of all sizes. It is so much fun to open it every month because she gets super excited.
Jackie K.
Love it. My two babies enjoy everything that comes in the box. Ive only bought one to see if they would like any of thing things that come in it and i can't complain. Everything is really good quality. I would recommend for anyone with fur babies to buy this.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.