BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jacqueline F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
for the price of this you can't pass it up!!! I spend way over the price of the box at trips to my local dog store for my puppy but I do wish they had a service to also get your kind of dog food delivered with the bark box! Toys are good quality and treats are great for the dog
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Me and my pup LOVE bark box!! It’s such a fun surprise every month! You usually get two full size bags of treats, two full size toys and usually a bone or chew stick as well! It’s so fun for my pup to be able to try all these yummy treats! And healthy treats!
Jennifer H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We loved BarkBox and do did our dog, we only canceled because we had TOO many treats and toys. We were running out of room for everything. But, that being said, the toys were always high quality and the treats were often full-sized bags. Well worth the cost!
Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Loved this box! My dog is a terror and chews through everything, so I asked barkbox to change her box to a more durable toy and they did so at no charge. My dog loved receiving new treats everything and knew she was getting spoiled when she saw the box arrive!
Samya F.
San Diego, CA
I love my French Bulldog with a passion and there is nothing that makes me happier than seeing my dog play with new toys. It's also allowed me to discover new brands that I would have never known of if I had not subscribed to it. The box is totally worth it!
Sarah H.
My fur baby loves all the fun things she gets in her barkbox! There's a good mix of toys and treats for her. The quality is pretty good. She found her new favorite treat thanks to barkbox. I'd recommend it for anyone who loves their fur baby as much as I do.
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved bark box! The fact that you get good quality treats and toys is a huge plus. My dog has loved ever item that they have sent and loves unwrapping it herself! They also theme every box which I think is adorable. Your definitely getting your money's worth
Cam J.
Austin, TX
I love BarkBox! They have the ability to customize your box per your pet's preferences and my pup looks forward to his package every month. The customer service is impeccable and I would highly recommend this box. You and your pooch will not be disappointed!
Jeri C.
Fort Hood, TX
MY DOG KNOWS THE BOX AND GETS SO EXCITED WHEN WE GET IT IN THE MAIL!!!!!! The variety of items in the box is always great - the toys are top quality for my GSD and we have never gotten a treat that he didn't love. I love spoiling my pup so this box is amazing.
Rachel M.
Minneapolis
My dog LOVES when bark boxes come. The toys are usually pretty cute but I gave it 3 stars because the treats aren't usually that healthy and you get a lot of them. We're health conscious with our dog so the treats tend to go unused/unopened and it's a waste.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.