BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
LOVE BarkBox!! They have different subscription boxes you can choose from, monthly delivery with different themes all include toys and treats! You can easy cancel any time if dissatisfied or easily change things out if your pup does not favor a certain treat or toy.
Jess M.
Barkbox is amazing! Just got mine for this month! The toys are always adorable and tough enough for my dog to not destroy them. My dog always loves the treats that come in it also! You and your pet will love getting new things to enjoy, I highly recommend Barkbox!!
Brittnay M.
Waterford, MI
My dogs have been getting barkbox for about 2 years now. I stick with it because they love getting packages as much as I do. The only complaint I have is that the toys are shredded within a day or two of receiving. But it makes them happy so we just deal with it lol
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
These boxes are good enough if you have some extra money to throw away. I've found out about a few good brands for dog treats through BarkBox, but they also send out a lot of higher-end brands that are made of ingredients that my dog hates. Each box is kind of hit or miss, but at least he gets some toys to play with.
Chandler K.
I thought bark box was fantastic. Our dog loved the treats he received. Unfortunately the toys it came with weren't quite solid enough. He chewed right through them in a matter of hours. I think all in all it's amazing, and I will definitely shop there again.
Sydney M.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE Bark Box! And so does my little pupper. :) It came with a variety of treats and toys for my little fur baby. I liked the variety it came with especially for the price. I'd definitely recommend this subscription box for anyone with a pet who you love to spoil!
Alyssa R.
Seattle, WA
We love BarkBox. Initially, it was to keep our dog excited about learning and being active. Once we added a second dog to our family, the subscription box is something they both look forward to - and even with 2 dogs, there are still plenty of goodies for them both!
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
My dog loves bark box! Every time it arrives he knows it for him it's like they spray the boxes with some dog spray lol. The toys and snacks are awesome. And the best part is that they are always themed by season like Halloween or summer. The cutest shaped toys too!
Livia M.
Barkbox is definitely the best bang for your buck! It's affordable for my large gsd/husky mix being 19.99/mo. Their customer service is AMAZING and if anything goes wrong they're so quick and helpful. I recommend this to anyone with a pup who loves toys and treats!
Tina C.
I couldn't love Barkbox more - they find treats made with natural and organic ingredients made in the USA, so I feel much safer giving them to my dog. The toys are so fun for my dog. The only downside, my dog now things every box delivered to our house is for her!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.