BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Suzanna W.
wasilla
Barkboxes are great!! I received one a few weeks ago and it was fantastic! It had cute toys themed to match Halloween and a coupe bags of treats! My new puppy adores the toys and both my dogs love the treats! Its an exciting and fun thing to get! I recommend it!
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
We have 2 dogs and they LOVE BarkBox. We always get great treats and fun toys. Us humans love the themes and the fact that we never run out of toys for our girls to play with. I think we are just as excited as the dogs are when we get a new box in the mail!
TERRI Y.
Fort Myers , FL
Our dog, Sweet Pea, I s in love with the toys and treats in these boxes! We have actually ordered extra treats because they were so good to him. When the delivery comes in once a month, he is anxious to see what it has in it! Such a great thing to offer! Love it!
Melody
It's so cute each month for my dogs to get this! They get so excited & start smelling the outside. They love all the goodies inside and the best part is: everything is good for them! I'm also saving money by not having to buy too many extra treats (even though I still do) lol
Tracy S.
Concord, NH
Bark box is my dogs favorite! It comes once a month and usually consists of 2 or 3 toys and 2 or 3 packages of treats or a bully stick. My dog would love when it came every month. We would let her open it and she would get so excited, find the toy and take off!
Blake C.
Brownfield
Such a cute way to treat your dog for all of the wonderful love they give you. It comes with so many goodies. Your jaw will drop to the floor after seeing how many high quality samples and products come in this box. I recommend it to anyone who loves their pups!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
My dog Daisy loves getting her Bark Box every month. At this point, I’m pretty sure she knows what they look like 😂 they contain food samples, grooming tools and some kind of fun toy fit for her needs. Recommend to every pet owner out there! #barkbox #daisygirl
Cindy A.
Indio , CA
I have only received one box from them but I just say it certainly prepared me for the homecoming of my adopted Husky. They toy was in his size and he couldn't be more ecstatic about it. The treats were a hit and we found out a couple of tricks because of them.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
This sub box is good. Most of the treats are grain free and have good ingredients. The toys fall apart easily and my dog chews them up really fast. I think if the toys were stronger or they were rubber toys that would make a huge difference in me re purchasing.
Mandy P.
Hillsboro , OH
My pups so looked forward to these every month! The price was a bit steep for 2 boxes a month ($42) and the toys didn't last long at all. My dogs would destroy them in a about a week. That being said, they LOVED the treats and I loved that they were all natural. Definitely something that we will consider signing up for again in the future when our budget allows.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.