BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kylie L.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is the best thing I have purchased for my dog. The toys are a combination of heavy duty and squeakers. You can tailor the types of toys and treats you get if your dog has allergies or a sensitive stomach, which is amazing. The treats are great quality and my dog loves them!
Gracie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little corgi loves this box and it's like christmas at our house when his comes. Bark box has even given him the only toy that he loves, sleeps with, and manages NOT to destroy in under an hour. I love spoiling my tiny best fiend and barkbox does a great job at helping!
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I love barkbox, they always have a great selection of toys and treats for my pup..The pros are they have a different selection each month and they are decent quality, I enjoy when my package arrives, my Pup gets super excited.I would definitely recommend it for your furbaby
Vannesa Y.
Phoenix
My dogs and foster dogs love getting a bark box every month.  Yes every month we get a box, it is full of fun treats and toys that my dogs like to wear out and have fun with. I also foster cats and we get boxesmonthly for them too they like the toys and treats too.
Nora S.
Gresham, OR
I ordered online box as a test to my dogs to see if they liked what they got! The theme was western and they got all the cutest toys and high quality treats made for small dogs! I would totally order again! It's been fun enjoying all these things with them! They're obsessed!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
We used BarkBox for about 3 months. It was fantastic while it lasted. My dogs blow through everything in the box so we decided not to use it any longer. I think the boxes are perfect for the select audience they are wanting to target. Unfortunately we are not the audience.
amber m.
I loved bark box for my dogs!! They have three different boxes and I got the medium. For about six months. It was only 25.$ a month. Which to me isn't bad but I needed the money. But my dogs loved them. The toys were great. And the treats are deiffernt and healthy and is just recommend for anyone who loves there fur baby.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente, CA
My dog absolutely loved this monthly treasure. She always gets large enough toys for her to play with and treats that are healthy. It can feel a bit expensive at times but seeing my dog get excited makes it worth it. If your a dog owner that loves to spoil, this box is for you.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Aussie loves his BarkBox! We love the different theme each month and it always arrives at the perfect time when we are needing new treats! Love that the treats are all organic, and I know my pup is always getting the best with BarkBox! He looks forwards to it every month!
Hayley P.
connecticut
Absolutely love this box! So does my dog! She gets so excited as soon as she sees the mail truck outside of my house. BarkBox customized your box based on your dogs size and what type of chewer they are. My dog is a heavy chewer and most of the toys withstand her heavy chewing habits! Would definitely recommend to all dog lovers! Great way to get new toys and treats each month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.