BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kerissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the BarkBox for my medium sized Schnauzer. She loved getting the box in the mail every month and was super stoked on all the items inside. I wish there was a way to add doggie allergies in case there was something they could do about that. But overall, a good price for the product.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I subscribed to BarkBox for a few months. The product they sent were nice, but didn't last long with my chewers. My dogs loved the treats (and still are) I don't like that you are locked into a contract and don't have the option to skip a month or pause the subscription.
Taylor D.
College Park, MD
i really love bar box. i get excited when i get a delivery from them. the price is worth it because of all the new treats and toys your dog gets and that is helpful if you dog destroys toys a lot.  plus it has themes every month that i think are just the cutest thing ever.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
BarkBox is a great subscription for dogs. Every month you get a few toys and two snacks. They usually have a theme for each month (Hippies, New York, etc). The toys are made in the US and even more importantly, the treats are too (I won't buy my dogs treats from China because their regulations are so low).

The people who work there are incredibly nice too! I explained that I have a big dog (pitbull) and a little dog (Boston terrier) and had a coupon code but could only use it once. They actually made s special code just for me for $10 off each box ongoing because I was getting two boxes.

In the end, I ended up unsubscribing because we just had so many treats on hand and I the toys didn't last long - they were just plush and my dogs like to eat plush so they lasted maybe a few days.

This box constantly offers coupon codes and do referrals for free boxes and I highly recommend it! I still sub in for a box here and there because they really do care about the dogs they mail to.
Janie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Once a month it's so exciting to receive treats and toys for my Sophie and Coco. And most of the boxes had cute toys and yummy treats.But the toys don't hold up and I did read comments so I wouldn't feel bad having to comment on this.And they still owe me two toys.......
Bethany S.
My dog is a huge fan or Bark Box. In this you get a little mix of everything, like treats, toys, and even clothing. His favorite brand of treats is MilkBone. They toys are also very fun to play with. I love this subscription box and would recommend to any dog owners.
Kate M.
Los Angeles, CA
A little on the expensive side, but worth it for a few months. I had to up my dog's size because the little dog toys weren't holding up to his chompers. Some of his favorite toys are from Barkbox! We don't go through treats fast enough to justify the price unfortunately.
Brittney M.
Warrenville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups were so excited to help me open this when it came in the mail. The toys were adorable and very durable. I definitely want to subscribe again and have more come in the mail. The only con would be that I don't feed my dogs rawhide so one of the treats were not used.
Ashley J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Barkbox. Wish they had tougher toys though, even their 'tough' toys fell apart in hours by our Wolfhound. Really enjoyed the different types of treats and toys. They kept our pup from getting too bored with all the new choices. Great buy, would recommend to anyone!
Kelsey M.
Patchogue, NY
Super convenient, my dog always had some new toys to play with ! Unfortunately my dog is a chewer and the toys weren't strong enough as well as he has a super sensitive tummy so not everything was suited for him. BUT if your dog is not a crazy as mine it's awesome !
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.