BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sydney M.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE Bark Box! And so does my little pupper. :) It came with a variety of treats and toys for my little fur baby. I liked the variety it came with especially for the price. I'd definitely recommend this subscription box for anyone with a pet who you love to spoil!
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Although slightly pricy, BarkBox is just so much fun. Their themes are so incredibly clever. I look forward to ripping open the box every month and seeing the surprises inside. My pet can't get enough of it too! They just eliminated shipping charges which is a plus.
Livia M.
Barkbox is definitely the best bang for your buck! It's affordable for my large gsd/husky mix being 19.99/mo. Their customer service is AMAZING and if anything goes wrong they're so quick and helpful. I recommend this to anyone with a pup who loves toys and treats!
Jess M.
Barkbox is amazing! Just got mine for this month! The toys are always adorable and tough enough for my dog to not destroy them. My dog always loves the treats that come in it also! You and your pet will love getting new things to enjoy, I highly recommend Barkbox!!
Brittnay M.
Waterford, MI
My dogs have been getting barkbox for about 2 years now. I stick with it because they love getting packages as much as I do. The only complaint I have is that the toys are shredded within a day or two of receiving. But it makes them happy so we just deal with it lol
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
My dogs love their barkbox! They know the smell of the box so they try to tear into it while I'm opening It! It's so worth the price. They get 2+ toys and 3+ treat bags. I could buy 1 toy at the pet store for the price of the barkbox! Keeping this for my fur-babies!
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
LOVE BarkBox!! They have different subscription boxes you can choose from, monthly delivery with different themes all include toys and treats! You can easy cancel any time if dissatisfied or easily change things out if your pup does not favor a certain treat or toy.
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I LOVE MY BARKBOX Each box comes with a different theme and it's sent monthly. Each box has toys and treats. The toys are 10/10 and the customer service has always been super nice. I just renewed my subscription for 6 more months and do not plan on discontinuing it
Brenna E.
My dog absolutely loves bark box! She always acts like a child on Christmas whenever she gets her bark box in the mail. The toys are great quality and she loves the treats that are included. I definitely recommend this to all of my dog loving friends and family!
Hayley G.
Dickson, TN
My fur babies absolutely love BarkBox. I have gotten it a couple of times now, and it's like they know what's in the mail! They've enjoyed everything that has came in the box. I cannot wait to see what's in this month's box. I definitely recommend. Two thumbs up!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.