BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love they toys we get with each box. I enjoy the cute themes and the variety or treats i get to give them each month. I have two large German shepherds and they quickly chew through lots of treat and toys so having this sub box really helps keep them happy and entertained
Nichole M.
Binghamton
I love the bark box. Every time I get a package my lab thinks it's for her. When I am in a better financial place I hope to start again. The only complaint I have is that even with the heavy chewed option my dogs were still ripping through the toys. They need more options!
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
I bought this for my puppy with a discount. Full disclosure this box is far too expensive for me to justify buying without the discount. It's a really cute one time thing that comes with a decent variety but the products you get definitely wouldn't be worth buying monthly.
Kylie L.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is the best thing I have purchased for my dog. The toys are a combination of heavy duty and squeakers. You can tailor the types of toys and treats you get if your dog has allergies or a sensitive stomach, which is amazing. The treats are great quality and my dog loves them!
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have the tough box and I love it
With 3 big dogs at home I didn't know how much I needed this till I got my first one
I'm hooked and so are my fur babies
Talk about saving money this is a totall must have
Kimberly S.
Surprise, AZ
My Golden Retriever LOVES getting her Barkbox every month. Somehow she always knows which box is hers, as my daughter and I get a few different subscription boxes too. We make a big deal of opening the box and letting her take the things out. I love how every month has a theme. Some of the themes/toys they come up with are just awesome! Highly recommend this for your best friend.
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I love barkbox, they always have a great selection of toys and treats for my pup..The pros are they have a different selection each month and they are decent quality, I enjoy when my package arrives, my Pup gets super excited.I would definitely recommend it for your furbaby
Kelly S.
Montgomery, TX
My fur children LOVE receiving new toys each month from their barkbox.. I love how the box comes just in time for me to replace their toys. As you can see in my picture, my kids are pretty rough with their toys lol
Nora S.
Gresham, OR
I ordered online box as a test to my dogs to see if they liked what they got! The theme was western and they got all the cutest toys and high quality treats made for small dogs! I would totally order again! It's been fun enjoying all these things with them! They're obsessed!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
We used BarkBox for about 3 months. It was fantastic while it lasted. My dogs blow through everything in the box so we decided not to use it any longer. I think the boxes are perfect for the select audience they are wanting to target. Unfortunately we are not the audience.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.