BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lauren P.
Hurricane, WV
Absolutely love getting Barkbox for my dog! We don't even have to buy him treats or toys at the store and it's a great price! We have so much fun with it and he gets so excited. He does tend to tear up the fluffy toys kind of quickly. I will continue the subscription for sure!
Tia S.
Keller, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had to put our 11yr family dog and first puppy down in October due to lymphoma. It was very hard and sad for his two brothers as well as us. I purchased the barkbox to give them something new to look forward to each month. New treats and new toys. They love it and we enjoy watching them open it each month.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've wanted to try Barkbox for a long time, and for some reason kept putting it off. I totally regret that now! I took advantage of the $5 first box Black Friday deal, and I am hooked. I got my first box today, and my dogs must've been able to smell the treats, because they were excited as soon as I picked up the box! The stuffed toys feel durable and not cheapy at all, I have some pretty heavy chewers, and soft toys don't usually make it more then an hour, but these have held up. In fact, my pitbull mix is so obsessed with one of the toys, he has not stopped carrying it around since he took it out of the box, and is currently sleeping with it. SO CUTE! The treats that came in the box were excellent as well, definitely hits with every one of my 5 dogs. One of the treats, some sort of pumpkin cinnamon concoction, REALLY impressed me. Every single one of the ingredients is something you'd find in human food, and they smell amazing. Will be sticking with them, and highly recommend!!
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
I absolutely love barkbox. We payed $25 for the box and received 5 bags of treats, 2 bags of bones, and a large bag of our regular dog food. We got a good deal because of all of the discount codes that were being offered. I absolutely recommend and would choose BarkBox again!
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got our yorkies the monthly subscription to bark box! We love it! They know when their box comes in and are always so excited. Each box is themed and has a few new treats and toys. So much fun and always a big hit at our house !
Kate J.
Steve boxes are amazing! First of all they have more treats in there than I could ever feed my dog and one month. And she is a pitbull and can chew anything to shreds. I asked for the tough chewer  box and she does great with those. She knows when she sees the box and goes crazy
Great products ! You definitely get good good quality products that exceed what the box costs each month. The treats and bones are almost always all natural and organic and tell exactly what is in them. My dog loves getting his BarkBox each month and I love how happy it makes him and that I am getting a great deal on a variety of different toys, treats, bones e.t.c. for my fur baby !
Miranda S.
Chico, CA
Crazy expensive for dollar store items. My dog shredded the toys in seconds and the treats made her vomit AND have diarrhea. I would never recommend this service to anyone. The products just aren't safe or quality enough to be anywhere near worth the HUGE price tag. No thanks!
Nicole L.
Absecon , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pricey, but worth it! Super cheesy but I love that the box are themed! I also like that the treats and snacks included are great quality and good for my puppies! My one dog has a very sensitive stomach so being able to get such great treats delivered to the door is excellent!
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is a monthly subscription box. It's around $20 a month and is tailored to the size of your pet. With treats and toys. I don't feel like they are a must have. You could easily go out and spend that money on something you know your furbaby is going to enjoy every month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.