BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alejandra G.
San Antonio, TX
I love it..just hate toys get destroyed in the first 5 minutes after opening the box. We've even tried the tougher made ones but still get destroyed. I have a corgi..just in case you're wondering. Other than that the treats & meals and everything else in between are great!
Danielle S.
Arlington , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves barkbox! The toys are great and keep my dog busy for a long time. She loves all the treats and chew toys too. This is a great investment and because it comes monthly, I never have to shop for toys or treats. I would highly recommend to any dog owner.
Gracie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little corgi loves this box and it's like christmas at our house when his comes. Bark box has even given him the only toy that he loves, sleeps with, and manages NOT to destroy in under an hour. I love spoiling my tiny best fiend and barkbox does a great job at helping!
Barbara B.
Smyrna
My dog Nala loves getting her box each month.. She gets so excited its to the point shes trying to open the box as much as I am! lol every products we get is better ten the next.. love bark box! NO Cons here.. Excellent products!! If you are on the fence for this.. GET IT!!
Sarah W.
Marlton, NJ
Barkbox is such a great way to add some variety to our Dog's toys and treats. She loves everything we've received and the one time we had an issue they addressed  it immediately and let us keep the items they sent in error. I'm so happy to give our support to this company!!!
Hannah S.
Such an amazing service! My dog's toy box is literally overflowing with all of the great toys I've gotten from BarkBox. BarkBox toys are extremely durable and they offer a lot of different types of toys and treats so even the pickiest dog is bound to find something to enjoy.
Crystal  N.
Modesto, CA
My dog Ruger LOVES his barkbox! He is a German Shepard and I am constantly on the hunt to find him new toys that will last awhile, and I always look for new treats for him as well. He is like a family member and I only want the best for him. There is always a great variety!
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
My pup knows exactly when her barkbox is coming. I love that you can choose what size dog box to receive. The toys and snacks are the perfect size for her too. I also enjoy that plans you can choose from because there's only so much treats and toys she can eat and play with.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
I bought this for my puppy with a discount. Full disclosure this box is far too expensive for me to justify buying without the discount. It's a really cute one time thing that comes with a decent variety but the products you get definitely wouldn't be worth buying monthly.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm fairly new to BarkBox but so far the three boxes I have received have been great. My dog loves them and is always expecting them. I love how the themes are and makes my dog super happy. I haven't even had to make the hassle of buying him snack and toy. They really last!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.