BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kate J.
Steve boxes are amazing! First of all they have more treats in there than I could ever feed my dog and one month. And she is a pitbull and can chew anything to shreds. I asked for the tough chewer  box and she does great with those. She knows when she sees the box and goes crazy
mikayla c.
I highly recommend bark box if you are a pet spoiler like me! They always give the best toys that won't just fall apart after one day of play. Your dog will love the variety of treats he will get to try, and simply something new. The treats are healthy and yummy for your pet!
Julie L.
Downey, CA
Not only are my dogs excited to receive this box, buy my boyfriend and I are too. We love the themes that they have each month and how much we receive for the cost. 2 bags of treats, 2 toys and a bone at the pet store would be over $100 and I only pay $25/month. I recommend this to all my pet-loving friends and family.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got our yorkies the monthly subscription to bark box! We love it! They know when their box comes in and are always so excited. Each box is themed and has a few new treats and toys. So much fun and always a big hit at our house !
Lindsay R.
Pasadena, MD
BarkBox made for a fun gift for our pup this holiday season. We received a couple of toys and two snacks from brands we'd never heard of before. Unfortunately, the toys were not very durable for our four-legged friend, and their lifespan was short lived in our household.
Tia S.
Keller, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had to put our 11yr family dog and first puppy down in October due to lymphoma. It was very hard and sad for his two brothers as well as us. I purchased the barkbox to give them something new to look forward to each month. New treats and new toys. They love it and we enjoy watching them open it each month.
Great products ! You definitely get good good quality products that exceed what the box costs each month. The treats and bones are almost always all natural and organic and tell exactly what is in them. My dog loves getting his BarkBox each month and I love how happy it makes him and that I am getting a great deal on a variety of different toys, treats, bones e.t.c. for my fur baby !
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
Highly recommend Barkbox only thing is the treats went pretty fast for the price and size of my dog the toys should have been bigger or more durable but she loves her Barkbox every time she got one delivered she went crazy. I liked that the treats were all healthy for the dogs. And one box I got a fold up water and food bowl which is perfect for swimming and ridin days
Miranda S.
Chico, CA
Crazy expensive for dollar store items. My dog shredded the toys in seconds and the treats made her vomit AND have diarrhea. I would never recommend this service to anyone. The products just aren't safe or quality enough to be anywhere near worth the HUGE price tag. No thanks!
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I have had a subscription for my fur baby and every time he saw the box he would just be so excited! He would receive treats and toys. My fur baby Maxi just loves BarkBox, it can be pricy but its worth to because you see so much happiness your pet each time they get a box ^.^
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.