BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kathleen S.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love Barkbox. Our issue is that my dog would destroy his box in less than a day. However they do have fantastic customer service so they would send out suitable replacements. I only wish they would have offered these replacements in the box since he is a notorious heavy chewer
Kandis A.
Baton Rouge
This is really cute of course it is always fun to get surprise items in the mail but you really do not need to get surprise items in the mail every single month for your pets. One box is really sufficient but then again lots of people do not have children and so they spoil pets.
Karyn W.
Cleveland, OH
My dog loves toys, so getting one or two per box is awesome.  He really loved the treats too, and I like that they'remade in the USA and organic so they're healthy for him as well!  I just wish that it also came with a food sample so I could try him on different foods!
Eugenia H.
Hampton
Love love loved getting a Barkbox every month for the past 3 years. Every month was a new theme and all of the contents correspond with the theme. So many fun and new products to try. Sadly we discontinued getting them due to budget constraints. The doggies sure do miss them tho!
Kaela R.
Appleton, WI
Bark Box is so fun and gives your dog quality products and toys every month. It's a really mindless way to know that you are taking care of your dog. I wish there was a way to differentiate bark boxes based on your dogs allergies and sensitivities. But overall the box is awesome.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've wanted to try Barkbox for a long time, and for some reason kept putting it off. I totally regret that now! I took advantage of the $5 first box Black Friday deal, and I am hooked. I got my first box today, and my dogs must've been able to smell the treats, because they were excited as soon as I picked up the box! The stuffed toys feel durable and not cheapy at all, I have some pretty heavy chewers, and soft toys don't usually make it more then an hour, but these have held up. In fact, my pitbull mix is so obsessed with one of the toys, he has not stopped carrying it around since he took it out of the box, and is currently sleeping with it. SO CUTE! The treats that came in the box were excellent as well, definitely hits with every one of my 5 dogs. One of the treats, some sort of pumpkin cinnamon concoction, REALLY impressed me. Every single one of the ingredients is something you'd find in human food, and they smell amazing. Will be sticking with them, and highly recommend!!
Nicole L.
Glen Burnie
Barkbox/Kitnip Box delivers the neatest toys for your animals to play with. Everything is different and designed for each individual pet personality. The only suggestion that I would make would be to offer some of the proceeds to be donated to animal shelters for pets in need.
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
I absolutely love barkbox. We payed $25 for the box and received 5 bags of treats, 2 bags of bones, and a large bag of our regular dog food. We got a good deal because of all of the discount codes that were being offered. I absolutely recommend and would choose BarkBox again!
Hanna S.
Federalsburg
Barkbox is my favorite package to get in the mail, my dog absolutely loves it. I love the treats that come with the package. I buy all my dogs toys from there & everything that comes in the box is really good quality. I would recommend this to all my friends, well i already do.
Lindsay R.
Pasadena, MD
BarkBox made for a fun gift for our pup this holiday season. We received a couple of toys and two snacks from brands we'd never heard of before. Unfortunately, the toys were not very durable for our four-legged friend, and their lifespan was short lived in our household.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.