BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Melissa V.
Pikeville, NC
It was an awesome box. Our puppy, Allie really enjoyed the box. And she couldn't get enough of it. It is totally worth the price we paid.The only thing I would improve was adding more treats to the box. But would totally buy it again. It is well worth the surprise.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I subscribed to BarkBox for a few months. The product they sent were nice, but didn't last long with my chewers. My dogs loved the treats (and still are) I don't like that you are locked into a contract and don't have the option to skip a month or pause the subscription.
Janie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Once a month it's so exciting to receive treats and toys for my Sophie and Coco. And most of the boxes had cute toys and yummy treats.But the toys don't hold up and I did read comments so I wouldn't feel bad having to comment on this.And they still owe me two toys.......
Denise M.
Rio Rancho, NM
If you have a dog and aren't subscribed to BarkBox, what are you doing?! It really has become something I look forward to for Wrigley. She loves the treat and the toys they send every month. I love that it's never the same thing. I always recommend them to other dog owners.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
BarkBox is a great subscription for dogs. Every month you get a few toys and two snacks. They usually have a theme for each month (Hippies, New York, etc). The toys are made in the US and even more importantly, the treats are too (I won't buy my dogs treats from China because their regulations are so low).

The people who work there are incredibly nice too! I explained that I have a big dog (pitbull) and a little dog (Boston terrier) and had a coupon code but could only use it once. They actually made s special code just for me for $10 off each box ongoing because I was getting two boxes.

In the end, I ended up unsubscribing because we just had so many treats on hand and I the toys didn't last long - they were just plush and my dogs like to eat plush so they lasted maybe a few days.

This box constantly offers coupon codes and do referrals for free boxes and I highly recommend it! I still sub in for a box here and there because they really do care about the dogs they mail to.
Ashley J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Barkbox. Wish they had tougher toys though, even their 'tough' toys fell apart in hours by our Wolfhound. Really enjoyed the different types of treats and toys. They kept our pup from getting too bored with all the new choices. Great buy, would recommend to anyone!
Kate M.
Los Angeles, CA
A little on the expensive side, but worth it for a few months. I had to up my dog's size because the little dog toys weren't holding up to his chompers. Some of his favorite toys are from Barkbox! We don't go through treats fast enough to justify the price unfortunately.
Kira P.
The amount of products that were received within the box was definitely worth it, but I received the greatest strength in dog toys and my pit bulls would tear through the toys within one day. Unfortunately the toys did not last, therefore I had to cancel the subscription.
Olivia U.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My dogs LOVE BarkBox! They will get a variety of treats, toys, you name it! They even let you customize what works best for your pet. My dogs can't have anything beef and I put that in and they never get bad treats! I have no cons for BarkBox. It's a wonderful investment!
Kaylee J.
Glendale, AZ
I love my barkbox! I have the extra toy subscription right now. So I receive three toys and two bags of treats typically. Since I have two chihuahuas that are pretty gentle with their toys, they last forever. And the treats are awesome quality, my picky pups love them!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.