BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Aly B.
Jackson, Mo
Bark box give you fill size items which I love. They give a little bit of everything. Toys, healthy snacks, clothing, fun accessories! My dog has loved everything we have received and I love that it's things you will actually use and not just things that will pile up in your house.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
LOVE this! My dog is elderly, but is very tolerant of our crazy toddler, so I thought I'd try this to treat her for being a good girl every month. She loves it!!! Especially the toys, since she goes through plush toys really fast! So it's nice to basically have a never ending incoming supply of them
CRYSTAL H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The first time ever tried BarkBox I was amazed at how many trees were in the box they give you three original treats to toys which is awesome for the price even though the Box should be worth more they make you pay less that's why I can't stop buying them my puppy loves them so much
Kristi L.
Salisbury
we get 2 bags of treats and 2-3 toys each month for $25. It's fantastic. sometimes, however, they include rawhide and we chose the ''small dog'' box. rawhide is inappropriate for small dogs, they could easily choke. otherwise, it's a great monthly surprise for our sweet girl!
Chelsea B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I loved this box! My dog loved this box! I DID cancel, but not because the box sucked. It was great. Treats and toys every month! Your pet will love it! The brand members are super sweet too! They commented back on everything I shared on social media and would speak of my pet by name!!
Kimberly M.
Sandpoint, ID
I absolutely love receiving my bark box every month and my dogs look forward to it as well.  They seem to know when their bark box has arrived and can smell the goodies inside the box. This is a great way to try new pet items every month and get those pups a nice collection of toys.
Candace G.
Love BarkBox! My baby is always excited when the delivery man comes with her box of toys and treats. The box is great for those looking to keep their furry friend's tail wagging. The box is very affordable and they give you the choice of 1 month, 6 months, or 12 months subscription.
Kerianne R.
Cincinnati, OH
I am OBSESSED with Bark Box, it bring my dog so much happiness and I love that the treats are natural.  It brings me and her so much joy and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about using it!! Their themes each much are so cute I dont plan on ending my subscription any time soon
Tasha B.
Houston
Love Barkbox! I got it at a rate of $20 a month, and per box I typically got a chew, two toys, and two treats. I definitely would have spent more than that if I were to purchase those items individually at a store. My dogs loved all the treats and chews, and most of the toys were pretty durable. I did have to e-mail them to let them know my dog is a power chewer for more durable toys.
Brandi G.
W Valley City, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a giant breed of dog (Great Pyrenees) and i wish the boxes were a little more specified to giant breeds and not just large breed dogs.. My dog chewed through the toy he got in 3 hours. So i cant say i am a  huge fan. but it is nice to receive boxes of surprises for your pups.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.