BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup and I love BarkBox. We subscribe to the superchewer box and the toys have held up well so far. It is a bit expensive but has good value for what you pay. My dog does not eat many treats and we have accumulated many so we may pause our subscription soon until our supply depletes.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves getting the bark box. He knows it is his box, I think by the way it smells because of the treats in box. He gets all excited and starts doing tricks for the treats before I even open the box. He may not play w/ the toys at first but then loves playing w/ them alone.
Abigail W.
Cedarville, OH
Barkbox is a bit pricey but is totally worth it for all the fun treats and toys and products you get to try out! The quality is great and really expands my purchasing view when shopping for my dog by allowing us to try out different things before we commit to buying full size products.
Heather T.
My dog loves barkbox. He knows exactly what it is every month when I sit on the floor and open it for him. He loves the snacks that come in it and we now have a huge stock of different types of snacks he likes. His favorite is the toys. Normally we go through a lot of toys because he's a bigger dog and loves to tear things apart, so it's nice that we get 2-3 new toys monthly for him to play with.
Geneva M.
We've been receiving barkbox for over 3 years now and they never disappoint! Just today, I messaged about a safety concern I had for one of their recent toys and they not only sent out a replacement, but upgraded our monthly box! Our pack is always so excited to receive their goodies!
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love receiving new treats and chew toys for my dog monthly. High quality products my dog enjoys he feels the love every time we get a package. Looking forward to the goodies, toys and treats. Live this.
Kendra T.
Culpeper, VA
Great customer service. My dog can be picky on the treats so I just donate them to the shelter. If there's a toy they don't care for you just email the company and they'll send a replacement no questions asked, they just hope you donate what you don't use to dogs in need! Great company!
Jamie N.
Morgantown, WV
My pups love barkbox. We started out having a subscription gifted to us for Christmas from their grandparents. My pups loved it and so did we! My dog has allergies and there's an option for him too! Just a box you check on your preferences and we haven't had any issues with treats!
Kiley O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super cute themes! Good treats niced not to have to go out to the store to find toys they come right to my door. Pup loves them. Only thing is they are not quite as durable as they claim. Lots of plush toys which my chewers destroy in a few days but all the others last a long time.
Tasha B.
Houston
Love Barkbox! I got it at a rate of $20 a month, and per box I typically got a chew, two toys, and two treats. I definitely would have spent more than that if I were to purchase those items individually at a store. My dogs loved all the treats and chews, and most of the toys were pretty durable. I did have to e-mail them to let them know my dog is a power chewer for more durable toys.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.