BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Tsin-Tsin O.
Parkland, FL
Gave my neighbor’s dog a toy we got free from BarkBox and he loves it! It’s easy for him to carry and it squeaks a little when he chews it. It seems to be very well made. I would subscribe to BarKBox if I had a dog.
Hannah S.
Such an amazing service! My dog's toy box is literally overflowing with all of the great toys I've gotten from BarkBox. BarkBox toys are extremely durable and they offer a lot of different types of toys and treats so even the pickiest dog is bound to find something to enjoy.
haven f.
My dog LOVES getting new toys and treats every month ! This box is very convenient. He has loved every single thing he has gotten from this box. Treats usually last until we get the next box and he goes nuts over them. I also love the super cute themes they do every month!
Nora S.
Gresham, OR
I ordered online box as a test to my dogs to see if they liked what they got! The theme was western and they got all the cutest toys and high quality treats made for small dogs! I would totally order again! It's been fun enjoying all these things with them! They're obsessed!
Hayley P.
connecticut
Absolutely love this box! So does my dog! She gets so excited as soon as she sees the mail truck outside of my house. BarkBox customized your box based on your dogs size and what type of chewer they are. My dog is a heavy chewer and most of the toys withstand her heavy chewing habits! Would definitely recommend to all dog lovers! Great way to get new toys and treats each month.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
My dog absolutely loved this monthly treasure. She always gets large enough toys for her to play with and treats that are healthy. It can feel a bit expensive at times but seeing my dog get excited makes it worth it. If your a dog owner that loves to spoil, this box is for you.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
My Aussie loves his BarkBox! We love the different theme each month and it always arrives at the perfect time when we are needing new treats! Love that the treats are all organic, and I know my pup is always getting the best with BarkBox! He looks forwards to it every month!
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I love barkbox, they always have a great selection of toys and treats for my pup..The pros are they have a different selection each month and they are decent quality, I enjoy when my package arrives, my Pup gets super excited.I would definitely recommend it for your furbaby
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
We used BarkBox for about 3 months. It was fantastic while it lasted. My dogs blow through everything in the box so we decided not to use it any longer. I think the boxes are perfect for the select audience they are wanting to target. Unfortunately we are not the audience.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.