BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Erin C.
Sandusky OH
I have been using barkbox for about 2 years! My dog loves it! He gets so excited when I tell him his barkbox is here he wants to tear it open. For improvement I would add bullysticks in the box. Pros is that it comes with 2 toys and 2 bags of treats! I recfomend this for any dog parent!
Emily C.
Miami
BarkBox is exactly the way to spoil your furry friend! It's affordable, healthy and even enjoyable! I have only purchased this product a couple of times and I plan to continue doing so because my dog absolutely loves it. I highly recommend this product to any dog owner. It's amazing.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
BarkBox is seriously the coolest thing ever! Whoever came up with this concept is a genius! Not only is it exciting for the pet but for the owner as well! I think its so cool that you can get treats and toys according to how big or small your little pup is! Makes you feel so special!
Tasha B.
Houston
Love Barkbox! I got it at a rate of $20 a month, and per box I typically got a chew, two toys, and two treats. I definitely would have spent more than that if I were to purchase those items individually at a store. My dogs loved all the treats and chews, and most of the toys were pretty durable. I did have to e-mail them to let them know my dog is a power chewer for more durable toys.
Michelle P.
Hamilton
Was perfectly sized for both our dogs. Wasn't too sure about the toys because we have a pretty destructive puppy who has destroyed all others toys we had gotten him but his bark box toy is still going strong. Good price, great products and will be getting more in the future :-)
Kathleen M.
State College, PA
BarkBox is an up and coming subscription box for your furry little friends! If you are a devout dog mother, like myself, than you should definitely look into this service for your animals. My dauchund's favorite toy is the cowboy hat; she loves how it has the squeaker inside of it!
Tricia L.
Davison
My pup and I love BarkBox! Every month we get the cutest toys and yummiest dog treats. The only problem is my dog loves to rip the toys apart the minute she gets them so I feel it's a waste to continue getting. Other than that it really is the cutest delivery we receive every month.
Batya R.
Cincinnati, OH
My dog loves her Barkbox. Every month I let her open up the box and she immediately goes for the treats. She is a bigger dog (50lbs) and tends to tear through toys which is another reason I love this box, the toys tend to last longer and she really loves them. I also love the variety of treats. I recommend this to anyone I know who has a dog.
Yan M.
Jersey City, NJ
I think its a great value for anyone who has a dog. The box usually has 2-3 treats and 2-3 toys. Some of the toys do get destroyed by my Westie within a day. The treats are all healthy and we have actually accumulated so many bags of treats that we have given some to our friends and family. It's easy because we don't have to go to the pet store to get her toys and treats every month.
Kimberly M.
Sandpoint, ID
I absolutely love receiving my bark box every month and my dogs look forward to it as well.  They seem to know when their bark box has arrived and can smell the goodies inside the box. This is a great way to try new pet items every month and get those pups a nice collection of toys.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.