BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Nichole M.
Binghamton
I love the bark box. Every time I get a package my lab thinks it's for her. When I am in a better financial place I hope to start again. The only complaint I have is that even with the heavy chewed option my dogs were still ripping through the toys. They need more options!
Nora S.
Gresham, OR
I ordered online box as a test to my dogs to see if they liked what they got! The theme was western and they got all the cutest toys and high quality treats made for small dogs! I would totally order again! It's been fun enjoying all these things with them! They're obsessed!
Hannah S.
Such an amazing service! My dog's toy box is literally overflowing with all of the great toys I've gotten from BarkBox. BarkBox toys are extremely durable and they offer a lot of different types of toys and treats so even the pickiest dog is bound to find something to enjoy.
Kelly S.
Montgomery, TX
My fur children LOVE receiving new toys each month from their barkbox.. I love how the box comes just in time for me to replace their toys. As you can see in my picture, my kids are pretty rough with their toys lol
Hayley P.
connecticut
Absolutely love this box! So does my dog! She gets so excited as soon as she sees the mail truck outside of my house. BarkBox customized your box based on your dogs size and what type of chewer they are. My dog is a heavy chewer and most of the toys withstand her heavy chewing habits! Would definitely recommend to all dog lovers! Great way to get new toys and treats each month.
Barbara B.
Smyrna
My dog Nala loves getting her box each month.. She gets so excited its to the point shes trying to open the box as much as I am! lol every products we get is better ten the next.. love bark box! NO Cons here.. Excellent products!! If you are on the fence for this.. GET IT!!
Kimberly S.
Surprise, AZ
My Golden Retriever LOVES getting her Barkbox every month. Somehow she always knows which box is hers, as my daughter and I get a few different subscription boxes too. We make a big deal of opening the box and letting her take the things out. I love how every month has a theme. Some of the themes/toys they come up with are just awesome! Highly recommend this for your best friend.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
My dog absolutely loved this monthly treasure. She always gets large enough toys for her to play with and treats that are healthy. It can feel a bit expensive at times but seeing my dog get excited makes it worth it. If your a dog owner that loves to spoil, this box is for you.
Gracie K.
My little corgi loves this box and it's like christmas at our house when his comes. Bark box has even given him the only toy that he loves, sleeps with, and manages NOT to destroy in under an hour. I love spoiling my tiny best fiend and barkbox does a great job at helping!
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
My Aussie loves his BarkBox! We love the different theme each month and it always arrives at the perfect time when we are needing new treats! Love that the treats are all organic, and I know my pup is always getting the best with BarkBox! He looks forwards to it every month!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.