BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaiyla F.
Pasadena, MD
A friend convinced my to try Barkbox and I’m SO happy I did! My boys get so unbelievably excited when they see their box in my hand each month and have the best time tearing through their new box of goodies! It sounds strange, but over the past 7 months of having Barkbox delivered, they barely touch their other toys! BarkBox toys are the first to be taken out of their toy box and scattered across my home every day because, well, they just LOVE toys by them! I also appreciate how the treats are from natural sourced and pure ingredients.
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received a toy from BarkBox came as a free sample from Influenster! The toy... which was a little odd for me. Let alone my dog... she wouldn't play with it. It was 2 sheets of "homework" awkwardly sewn together with squeeky toy inside. Very weird writings on it.. it took me a minute to even figure out what it was. Wouldn't recommend this specific toy.. possibly the others are better.
Dani M.
Columbus, Ohio
My dog loves her BarkBox. She knows when it’s here each month and she has so much fun pulling all of her new presents out of her box. I like that it’s super convenient. I don’t really buy her toys or treats anywhere else now, there’s no need!
Amanda D.
College Park, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just started my subscription and am waiting for my first box to be delivered but i have to say the customer service is great and they give awesome discounts and freebies with the boxes! I’ve heard nothing but good things about this company!
V M.
Phoenix , AZ
Not only does my dog love her bark box, but I love it as well! It’s so easy! They send her yummy treats and great toys! It’s nice because it’s natural treats so I don’t have to worry about buying treats from the store and her not liking them!
Sαbrinα Η.
Richmond, TX
I LOVE THE BARKBOX! My dogs have become so excited whenever I get a package because they think that it’s for them! They love the treats, which last easily until the next box, and they LOVE the toys! And they are pretty durable for my dogs!
Apryl R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pupper, Luna, loves her Barkbox! She gets so excited when it comes in the mail. She loves the toys; she constantly has one with her. It comes with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a rawhide chew. All are good quality and absolutely worth the price.

My only complaint is I wish I had more a bit more control over what comes in the box. I rarely give my dog treats so we don't go through 2 bags in a month. I would rather trade a bag of treats for another toy.
Tanya F.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was such a Cute and surprising gift to receive. My pooch loves her lil Grinch and I honestly can’t handle how cute the antler is. Thank you Bark Box #barkbox #influensterreview #influenster #complimentary #thankyou
Kat G.
Yorktown, VA
Not only are the toys and treats in this box absolutely amazing, their customer service is the best I have ever experienced. They really care about the dogs. The toys are amazing quality and are so fun because every box is themed.
Delaney M.
Erlanger
Bark box is a great company. We used to do the monthly subscription box and then stopped. They now sell bark box toys in target so every time we are at target we pick her up another toy from them. Their toys seem to last longer than other brands and are made very well.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Are these boxes customizable depending on breed? Can you buy the boxes monthly or must you buy for the year?
Nicole N.
What is your favorite item you have received in your box?
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the concept of this but I was wondering how much does barkbox run? Is it worth it?
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is a big chewer - does bark-box have a special box for chewers? Otherwise the plushes will be destroyed in 5 minutes 🙈