BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Estoya H.
Washington
I  think I was more excited each month to receive a new box than my new puppy! I love the toys and treats that they provided. My dog absolutely loved the toys and the treats allowed me to test them with out wasting money each month on something he may not have liked. I also love the fact that the treats provided weren't bad for my dog and made with good ingredients.

Bark Boxs monthly themes are cute and fun for both owner and pet!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
BarkBox is the best subscription going. I can't believe for $19.95 how much stuff you get. If you bought it at the pet store you'd be spending over $50 easily. My dogs just go crazy for their bark boxes. If you haven't tried it and you have a dog you should give it a go because you will be amazed at the treats and toys that come in the Box. And they always wrap it so cute in a fun paper. I get as excited as my dogs to see the Bark Box at my door.
Shelby M.
Philadelphia
Barkbox has an amazing customer care team, my roommate uses it for our dog and whenever we have a problem they are right on top of it, if we have any problems they address them so fast and really make us feel heard and understood.
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely loved Barkbox!! I have a bordercollie heeler and he knew exactly what the box was! The treats were always amazing and the toys were so much fun! He grew up into an intense chewer so I eventually had to unsubscribe. But then I found out that you could upgrade for a couple dollars more. For the price I think it’s worth it and i recommend it to anyone who wants to give their furr baby some extra love! Will be subscribing again soon!
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Barkbox. Every box has a different theme and the creativity is astonishing. Kudos to their customer success department as well. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The only reason why I’m giving it 4/5 stars is that after a year long subscription I ended up with too many treats and toys.. and for the price it just wasn’t worth it anymore. I would love for there to be a subscription plan that is 20$/month every 2-3 months.
Sierra W.
My Daisy loves her BarkBox! I swear, she knows when it comes! It’s the craziest thing. The treats are wonderful, and I never run out. The toys are always a big hit with her too, although she sometimes chews them up pretty quickly. I only took a star away because they do not have an option to cancel if something comes up. There is no Month to Month option, you are flat out stuck for 6-12 months. Aside from that, it’s a wonderfully fun sub.
Brittany F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this. The treats are great, but my dogs destroyed the toys within like a day and a half. And I got the box for large dogs who chew. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I discontinued my membership. They would have me hooked if the toys were sturdier.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this! I swear they add some sort of scent or magic to the box because my pup always knows when it comes and that the box is for her! She’s always excited to open it and enjoys playing with many of they toys that they include.
Kaitlyn ⚓.
Wilmington, NC
BEST THING EVER! I'm not even kidding. I was subscribed to these boxes for a solid 2 years. Each box contained two toys, two bags of treats, and some sort of chew or bone. My pitbull loved every single thing and when we got the puppy she definitely played her little heart out. The only reason I stopped the deliveries right now is because my house is way too full of dog toys, but I definitely plan on signing up in the near future.
Ellie B.
Boston, MA
Ellie and I love our bark boxes! She gets so excited to receive them every month!! The toys are durable and the treats are yummy and natural. However, her favorite part is the chews!! They always have one in the box for her!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you get a bark box?
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?
Nicole N.
What is your favorite item you have received in your box?
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
How much is this bark box? And how many items does it come with and is it worth it? Thanks
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are there any other ACD/Blue Heeler pet parents who get this service? I'm excited but nervous it won't be able to hold up to his rough tough destructive self.