BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Carol M.
This has been the best box for my fur baby by far. It comes with two full size bags of treats and two toys that my fur baby can play with. I love the themes that it has every month always different. My fur baby can't wait for his box each month and after a while he knew when it was coming. Love seying him get excited each month. I love that the treats are made with real meat, and veggies, things that are good for my fur baby. Definitely recommend this 💯💯
Mia C.
Moon Township, PA
Okay so I was SO hesitant to subscribe to this, but my dog is in LOVE with her subscription. Pretty sure she now thinks every package is hers lol. She has a sensitive stomach and the treats haven’t bothered her at all. She loves them. I also received an additional toy and hat in my voxbox and I think that is her favorite bark box toy. She carries it everywhere! Only got a 6 month subscription and I wish I did a year. Will definitely renew it for a year!
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
WE LOVE BARKBOX!! We’ve been getting barkbox since November 2017 and have not been disappointed! Great toys, great treats, and great chews! My pug loves everything he gets, and eats every single treat (he’s usually super picky!) plus their customer service is down right AMAZING. So quick to reply and so kind and compassionate. Great company and great product!
Klh
My dogs love this monthly box full of treasures. Actually...any time we get any package delivered they think it’s their box and they gets so excited to tear into it. The toys are great and there is always a perfect variety of treats.
Estoya H.
Washington
I  think I was more excited each month to receive a new box than my new puppy! I love the toys and treats that they provided. My dog absolutely loved the toys and the treats allowed me to test them with out wasting money each month on something he may not have liked. I also love the fact that the treats provided weren't bad for my dog and made with good ingredients.

Bark Boxs monthly themes are cute and fun for both owner and pet!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
BarkBox is the best subscription going. I can't believe for $19.95 how much stuff you get. If you bought it at the pet store you'd be spending over $50 easily. My dogs just go crazy for their bark boxes. If you haven't tried it and you have a dog you should give it a go because you will be amazed at the treats and toys that come in the Box. And they always wrap it so cute in a fun paper. I get as excited as my dogs to see the Bark Box at my door.
Shelby M.
Philadelphia
Barkbox has an amazing customer care team, my roommate uses it for our dog and whenever we have a problem they are right on top of it, if we have any problems they address them so fast and really make us feel heard and understood.
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely loved Barkbox!! I have a bordercollie heeler and he knew exactly what the box was! The treats were always amazing and the toys were so much fun! He grew up into an intense chewer so I eventually had to unsubscribe. But then I found out that you could upgrade for a couple dollars more. For the price I think it’s worth it and i recommend it to anyone who wants to give their furr baby some extra love! Will be subscribing again soon!
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Barkbox. Every box has a different theme and the creativity is astonishing. Kudos to their customer success department as well. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The only reason why I’m giving it 4/5 stars is that after a year long subscription I ended up with too many treats and toys.. and for the price it just wasn’t worth it anymore. I would love for there to be a subscription plan that is 20$/month every 2-3 months.
Sierra W.
My Daisy loves her BarkBox! I swear, she knows when it comes! It’s the craziest thing. The treats are wonderful, and I never run out. The toys are always a big hit with her too, although she sometimes chews them up pretty quickly. I only took a star away because they do not have an option to cancel if something comes up. There is no Month to Month option, you are flat out stuck for 6-12 months. Aside from that, it’s a wonderfully fun sub.
Brandon P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve heard about these before are they worth the money and are the things in it high quality
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money? I have been wanting to try it for awhile! Does it send good products? Where can I find coupons for it?
Elizabeth A.
Rialto, CA
People who are subscribed do you guys feel like you get your moneys worth out of each box?
Cat L.
Is this box actually worth it? I'm just worried that I would end up spending more on the box a month than I would just buying my dog toys/treats like I normally do!!
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I've been soooo tempted to buy this for my baby, Roxie (chihuahua / beagle mix), but it seems pricey. Is it worth the $19/month?