BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaitlyn ⚓.
Wilmington, NC
BEST THING EVER! I'm not even kidding. I was subscribed to these boxes for a solid 2 years. Each box contained two toys, two bags of treats, and some sort of chew or bone. My pitbull loved every single thing and when we got the puppy she definitely played her little heart out. The only reason I stopped the deliveries right now is because my house is way too full of dog toys, but I definitely plan on signing up in the near future.
Ellie B.
Boston, MA
Ellie and I love our bark boxes! She gets so excited to receive them every month!! The toys are durable and the treats are yummy and natural. However, her favorite part is the chews!! They always have one in the box for her!
Robin C.
Lewisville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Black box is a great subscription are there you need to be careful on the size of the pup. I have two pups one is a Shih Tzu and the other is a pitbull! The Shih Tzu was only 5 pounds so it's hard to get the toys small enough however the toys are quite great quality and very inventiveboth love the treats!
Ash T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Barkbox is great! I have two dogs that I do frequent training with and I still couldn’t get through all of the treats they send! The toys are cute and usually last until the next box comes, but mine aren’t tough chewers.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
I absolutely love BarkBox + so do my dogs! I have a pit bull and Great Dane so toys and treats are a must have. I shop here once a month and I love the things they send! I definitely would recommend to doggie lovers!
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm the biggest BarkBox advocate ever!!! BUY THE SUBSCRIPTION! If you buy a year it's only $20 a month (I would suggest adding the extra toy). They're always good quality toys, always a funny theme and ALWAYS adorable!!! Customer service is top notch. They've ALWAYS made sure my dogs love their toys or they'll send more.
Stacy D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two small dogs and one Barkbox has plenty of items for both dogs!  I let them know that some of the toys were way too delicate for my chewers and they changed the toys to Destroyer's Club toys, which are way more chew resistant.  The treats are high quality, lots of grain free which our puppy tummies love!  Have subscribed for over 2 years, never had a problem.  Great subscription!
Felecia
Sacramento, CA
I love barkbox! My dog loves it so much that he thinks any box that is delivered to the house is his. Barkbox has quality products and their customer service is excellent! I am never disappointed with this company
Shannon G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
At first I really liked Bark Box but then each box started to get lame-er and lame-er.   It got to the point where the price I was paying monthly could have been spent on way better toys and treats for my dog. The treats were virtually the same exact thing every month just turned into a different shape with no change in flavor.  I think it's a really great concept but just not for us.
Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box day is my dogs favorite! He gets so excited knowing that there are treats and toys inside for him. The quality of the toys you receive is outstanding and many of them are interactive. It makes my life easier knowing i don’t have to go to the store for treats and that he’s getting the best. I highly recommend.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.