BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Xochilt H.
Clinton
I absolutely loved Barkbox!! I have a bordercollie heeler and he knew exactly what the box was! The treats were always amazing and the toys were so much fun! He grew up into an intense chewer so I eventually had to unsubscribe. But then I found out that you could upgrade for a couple dollars more. For the price I think it’s worth it and i recommend it to anyone who wants to give their furr baby some extra love! Will be subscribing again soon!
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I absolutely LOVE Barkbox. Every box has a different theme and the creativity is astonishing. Kudos to their customer success department as well. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The only reason why I’m giving it 4/5 stars is that after a year long subscription I ended up with too many treats and toys.. and for the price it just wasn’t worth it anymore. I would love for there to be a subscription plan that is 20$/month every 2-3 months.
Brittany F.
I like this. The treats are great, but my dogs destroyed the toys within like a day and a half. And I got the box for large dogs who chew. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I discontinued my membership. They would have me hooked if the toys were sturdier.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this! I swear they add some sort of scent or magic to the box because my pup always knows when it comes and that the box is for her! She’s always excited to open it and enjoys playing with many of they toys that they include.
Sierra W.
My Daisy loves her BarkBox! I swear, she knows when it comes! It’s the craziest thing. The treats are wonderful, and I never run out. The toys are always a big hit with her too, although she sometimes chews them up pretty quickly. I only took a star away because they do not have an option to cancel if something comes up. There is no Month to Month option, you are flat out stuck for 6-12 months. Aside from that, it’s a wonderfully fun sub.
Kaitlyn ⚓.
Wilmington, NC
BEST THING EVER! I'm not even kidding. I was subscribed to these boxes for a solid 2 years. Each box contained two toys, two bags of treats, and some sort of chew or bone. My pitbull loved every single thing and when we got the puppy she definitely played her little heart out. The only reason I stopped the deliveries right now is because my house is way too full of dog toys, but I definitely plan on signing up in the near future.
Ellie B.
Boston, MA
Ellie and I love our bark boxes! She gets so excited to receive them every month!! The toys are durable and the treats are yummy and natural. However, her favorite part is the chews!! They always have one in the box for her!
Casey W.
We've been purchasing Barkbox for about two years. I've tried both the super chewer and heavy chewer boxes. We didn't care for the super chewer because the toys we're white heavy. They weren't good for playing fetch, which is my dog's favorite game. The dogs get VERY EXCITED when their Barkbox arrives! I can hardly open it before they're stealing the toys out of the box. I usually have to chase them to get the tags off hahaha!!
Ashley C.
Barkbox is great! I have two dogs that I do frequent training with and I still couldn’t get through all of the treats they send! The toys are cute and usually last until the next box comes, but mine aren’t tough chewers.
Kayla S.
Toms River , NJ
Bark box is by far amazing. I have three dogs and I only get one box for them. I get two toys a month. Two bags a treats that are organic and one bone of some kind. It works great for me! Two of my dogs love the toys while the other one always get the bone and they always love the treats. I believe it’s 20 bucks a month for me and honestly that’s a good deal for all you get. Dog toys and treats are not cheap these days!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.