BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kurstin M.
My fur babies loved their first bark box which was received on May 10, 2017. It had several toys and also 2 bags of treas and a chew jerky stick. All treats were grain free and 100% healthy compared to other store brands. I would recommend all dog lovers to try at least once barkbox
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
BarkBox is seriously the coolest thing ever! Whoever came up with this concept is a genius! Not only is it exciting for the pet but for the owner as well! I think its so cool that you can get treats and toys according to how big or small your little pup is! Makes you feel so special!
Laura R.
My beautiful Olaf loves it. So far I haven't had a problem with this 📦. They give good toys and my dog is extremely picky and it makes me so happy to know that he enjoys the food that has com with this. It's is great as long as my baby is happy I will continue purchasing this for hi
Kerianne R.
Cincinnati, OH
I am OBSESSED with Bark Box, it bring my dog so much happiness and I love that the treats are natural.  It brings me and her so much joy and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about using it!! Their themes each much are so cute I dont plan on ending my subscription any time soon
Michelle P.
Hamilton
Was perfectly sized for both our dogs. Wasn't too sure about the toys because we have a pretty destructive puppy who has destroyed all others toys we had gotten him but his bark box toy is still going strong. Good price, great products and will be getting more in the future :-)
Dana G.
Pascoag , RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I signed my dog up to receive just one bark box but we loved it so much that we continued his subscription for a year. He loves every treat and toy he has received in every box. We never got a "bad" box. It is definitely worth the value and my pup looks forward to opening each box.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
My little puppy loves getting her Bark Boxes in the mail! They provide toys and organic treats that are healthy for dogs. They also customize their boxes according to the size of your pet. I highly recommend greeting your furry friend to one of these boxes because they'll love them!
Tricia L.
Davison
My pup and I love BarkBox! Every month we get the cutest toys and yummiest dog treats. The only problem is my dog loves to rip the toys apart the minute she gets them so I feel it's a waste to continue getting. Other than that it really is the cutest delivery we receive every month.
Kiley O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super cute themes! Good treats niced not to have to go out to the store to find toys they come right to my door. Pup loves them. Only thing is they are not quite as durable as they claim. Lots of plush toys which my chewers destroy in a few days but all the others last a long time.
Sarah D.
We never have to buy toys or treats again. My dog loves everything we get from Barkbox. Plus I love the cute themes around each box. My dog has a habit of ripping and pulling the stuffing out of her toys, so the box is a great way to automatically replace what she's destroyed.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.