BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda A.
Kissimmee, FL
I personally liked the products that were in the box but my dog that I bought the box for at the time couldn't use a lot of the products due to not being chew the harder toys. I would say my other dog would probably be able to use them but I haven't resubscribed unfortunately.
Alexis S.
Phoenix
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Wonderful product. My dogs love to receive the, in the mail. The toys are always creative and durable. They can have different boxes for different size dogs, so it always helps when you have multiple dogs. The treats always last long and the themes each month are entertaining.
Yessi U.
Always get great products for  my puppy. She loves the tiny toys and all of the treats she gets. This boxed never sends anything twice and the price is awesome for the products you receive. Will definetly recomend to anyone looking into it. It will not disappoint you or you dog
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
I love love love Barkbox! I have a miniature dachshund and she loves it! The toys are great and last a long time even for a rough chewer. The treats are healthy and made in America. The best part is the theming. They are so creative and we both love getting the box each month.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
My dog lovesssss getting her little boxes in the mail each month! Almost as much as I love getting my ipsy bag each month! They include great toys and natural treats that my puppy loves! Great price for the amount of products as well.
Hanna S.
Federalsburg
Barkbox is my favorite package to get in the mail, my dog absolutely loves it. I love the treats that come with the package. I buy all my dogs toys from there & everything that comes in the box is really good quality. I would recommend this to all my friends, well i already do.
Zandy L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I still think that i can find these items at a cheaper price but in order to get these cheaper i would have to go to 5 different stores, i would rather subscribe and wait for them to go right ot my front door.
Tia S.
Keller, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had to put our 11yr family dog and first puppy down in October due to lymphoma. It was very hard and sad for his two brothers as well as us. I purchased the barkbox to give them something new to look forward to each month. New treats and new toys. They love it and we enjoy watching them open it each month.
Lauren P.
Hurricane, WV
Absolutely love getting Barkbox for my dog! We don't even have to buy him treats or toys at the store and it's a great price! We have so much fun with it and he gets so excited. He does tend to tear up the fluffy toys kind of quickly. I will continue the subscription for sure!
Audrey W.
San Leandro
Dogs love presents too! My dogs were so excited to open their box each month.  They get so excited over the toys and then there are treats too!  You can customize your toys based on your dog's chew style which is super helpful since my dogs are heavy chewers.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.