BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love receiving new treats and chew toys for my dog monthly. High quality products my dog enjoys he feels the love every time we get a package. Looking forward to the goodies, toys and treats. Live this.
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Loved this product. It specifies to the type of dog you have and I love that because it's so hard to find toys for my dogs with out squeakers in them and things the can't destroy since they are pit bulls. Highly recommend!
Kendra T.
Culpeper, VA
Great customer service. My dog can be picky on the treats so I just donate them to the shelter. If there's a toy they don't care for you just email the company and they'll send a replacement no questions asked, they just hope you donate what you don't use to dogs in need! Great company!
Sarah T.
brooklyn, NY
I love Bark Box and so does my pup! I never have to go to the store anymore for treats or toys. My dog knows when the package comes and that it is for him. I've been a loyal customer for over a year now!
Geneva M.
We've been receiving barkbox for over 3 years now and they never disappoint! Just today, I messaged about a safety concern I had for one of their recent toys and they not only sent out a replacement, but upgraded our monthly box! Our pack is always so excited to receive their goodies!
Ariel M.
Boonville, NC
I love barkbox. I got it so I wouldn't go out and buy a bunch of toys and treats for my puppy every month instead I limited my spoiling to the barkbox. They have the cutest, most unique toys and treats. They have treats I would've never picked out on my own, but my dog loves everything!
Erica G.
Crescent, IA
My dogs and I have been receiving Barkbox for a few months now. For the most part, we are all pretty happy with it. I work at PetsMart and sometimes I get tired of seeing/buying the same items for my dogs. I like Barkbox because there is always a wide variety of products for my dogs to try. Sometimes it's shampoo, toys, treats, chewies, etc. I think that the price for the box is pretty reasonable too. All of the items that I have received each month have definitely been above what I paid for the box. I posted a few videos on the side bar to show everyone what I have received in my boxes, so be sure to check them out. What I didn't like was that some of the toys aren't durable enough for my dogs. Most of them are, but every once in awhile my dogs find a toy in the box that they can rip apart in 10 minutes. Another thing that I didn't like was that I am subscribed for the big dog box, yet one time they sent me dog treats for a small dog. The treats were a little smaller than the size of a quarter and my dogs would have to eat three of them a piece just to equal one of their normal treats. For the most part though, I have been really pleased with Barkbox. Be sure to check out my videos to see what it inside the boxes! There is also a code to get $5 off your Barkbox :)
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this for my frenchie Luke, because they send a lot of the latest treats and toys. Things that I might not know about or buy if I hadn't have received it from them! Plus it's a great treat for Luke!
Shannon B.
Surprise, AZ
My pup adored her BarkBox soich! She can tell exactly what the box I S as soon as we get it from the mailbox! She opens it herself and goes nuts! I get the extra toy add on, and I get the large box option for bigger dogs. The toys are breast quality and Last are not made cheap at all.
Betsy B.
San Diego, CA
Everyone in my family gets excited for the arrival of the Barkbox. At an affordable price you are given new treats & toys that both you and your dogs will love. I enjoy this because my dogs tear their toys apart all the time and a new box arrives when it is time to be replaced.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.