BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
I absolutely love barkbox. We payed $25 for the box and received 5 bags of treats, 2 bags of bones, and a large bag of our regular dog food. We got a good deal because of all of the discount codes that were being offered. I absolutely recommend and would choose BarkBox again!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
I love love love Barkbox! I have a miniature dachshund and she loves it! The toys are great and last a long time even for a rough chewer. The treats are healthy and made in America. The best part is the theming. They are so creative and we both love getting the box each month.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
Highly recommend Barkbox only thing is the treats went pretty fast for the price and size of my dog the toys should have been bigger or more durable but she loves her Barkbox every time she got one delivered she went crazy. I liked that the treats were all healthy for the dogs. And one box I got a fold up water and food bowl which is perfect for swimming and ridin days
Cecilia G.
My dogs LOVE their bark boxes. I love the cute packaging and the even cuter contents. My dogs seem to know when their box is in the mail and they go crazy as soon as I open it for them. I love that there are different size options otherwise my dogs would not enjoy their stuff.
Yessi U.
Always get great products for  my puppy. She loves the tiny toys and all of the treats she gets. This boxed never sends anything twice and the price is awesome for the products you receive. Will definetly recomend to anyone looking into it. It will not disappoint you or you dog
Lindsay R.
Pasadena, MD
BarkBox made for a fun gift for our pup this holiday season. We received a couple of toys and two snacks from brands we'd never heard of before. Unfortunately, the toys were not very durable for our four-legged friend, and their lifespan was short lived in our household.
Zandy L.
Topeka, KS
I still think that i can find these items at a cheaper price but in order to get these cheaper i would have to go to 5 different stores, i would rather subscribe and wait for them to go right ot my front door.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
this is such a nice treat for your dog. i feel like every dog owner should do this. we humans treat ourselves to so many things every month and our dogs don't get anything! i love when this comes in the mail
JR P.
You take a questionnaire about your dog. I think it's very useful and it gives picky eater puppy's a chance to try a bunch of treats and dog food brands without having to buy the big box. Best thing is the toys!!!! My dog LOVES THEM.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I have had a subscription for my fur baby and every time he saw the box he would just be so excited! He would receive treats and toys. My fur baby Maxi just loves BarkBox, it can be pricy but its worth to because you see so much happiness your pet each time they get a box ^.^
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.