BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Abby K.
Annapolis
I started getting this for my 2 furry friends a few months ago. The products in comes with a generally good quality. It saves me time from running into the pet store all the time. My dogs now get very excited when a delivery man brings it and I hope to be expecting more packages from them!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
This is just the cutest and sweetest subscription box in the world!!! Not only is it exciting for your dog, but I can't wait to rip the box open myself!!!! BarkBox is the perfect treat for both you and your pooch!
Carly K.
Murfreesboro , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got Bark box as a gift and have continued the subscription. I NEVER have to buy treats or toys at the store any more. I usually get a new box full of treats before I have even finished the treats from the month before. It has been the best experience. Each month has a theme, it's so fun
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm not joking my dog knows this box when it arrives and goes nuts! It's so great! The toys are awesome and always get to try new treats! My dog can destroy toys easily so you can pay an extra few for indestructible toys!
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We love Bark Box! The company had a promotion for a free first box and then we purchased an additional month to see what the fuss was about. The box contained three treat-type products and two toys. At the end of our two month subscription, we decided to discontinue the subscription due to the cost; however, when we went to cancel the subscription, the company offered to give us a $5 discount per month on the subscription. Since, we have received several boxes. The themes are always so cute and the toys are adorable. My dog loves the toys and the treats have been awesome! There is a good variety of the types of treats (all very healthy!) and toys (all cute and functional for our small size dog) every month. We do not go through treats very quickly, so we keep unopened bags in storage until we run through an entire bag from a previous box. I highly recommend this service!
Sara C.
Madison, IN
My dog loves this! It's like Christmas for him every month and I actually get excited seeing what he will get each month too! great selection of toys and treats. Always a fun theme to go along with the box.
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog goes crazy everytime she gets her bark box in the mail. She loves the toys. Sometimes the treats are a little too fancy for her and she won't eat them but she still runs in circles every time we get her box
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
My dogs absolutely love getting this monthly box. One favors treats and the other favors toys so it's perfect! We get training treats or bully sticks, random little accessories, toys and things that make life easier with dogs. I have enjoyed the bark box the last two years we've had it :)
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
We love Bark Box and so does our dog Bear! The boxes typically come with two toys, two treats, and a chew. They have a destroyers club that lets you earn points and credits towards new toys when your dog destroys a toy. I think it's a great value and we recommend it to everyone with dogs!
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love subscription boxes especially for my dog! I love this idea so much! I have a pitbull who's a definite power power chewer and anything that's not reinforced she will destroy in 15 minutes. She destroyed all the plush toys that came in her power chewed box the same day she got the box
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.