BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
My dogs love BarkBox!!!!! They always get excited when I receive a package now! I tend to re-order some of the treats that are sent in the boxes, because my dogs love them so much! Currently have a 6 month subscription and plan to re-subscribe after then! Highly recommend if you love your doggies! <3
Eugenia H.
Hampton
Love love loved getting a Barkbox every month for the past 3 years. Every month was a new theme and all of the contents correspond with the theme. So many fun and new products to try. Sadly we discontinued getting them due to budget constraints. The doggies sure do miss them tho!
Kathleen S.
Clarksville, TN
We love Barkbox. Our issue is that my dog would destroy his box in less than a day. However they do have fantastic customer service so they would send out suitable replacements. I only wish they would have offered these replacements in the box since he is a notorious heavy chewer
Lauren R.
Cypress, TX
I got this for my bloodhound and I was a little nervous at first seeing as he's such a big dog surly they wouldn't send enough treats and toys to last him month to month, but boy was I wrong! My dog loves BarkBox and so do I, I buy them for all my friends dogs for Christmas too.
Julie L.
Downey, CA
Not only are my dogs excited to receive this box, buy my boyfriend and I are too. We love the themes that they have each month and how much we receive for the cost. 2 bags of treats, 2 toys and a bone at the pet store would be over $100 and I only pay $25/month. I recommend this to all my pet-loving friends and family.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
I love love love Barkbox! I have a miniature dachshund and she loves it! The toys are great and last a long time even for a rough chewer. The treats are healthy and made in America. The best part is the theming. They are so creative and we both love getting the box each month.
Kathy G.
Imperial, CA
My mother-in-law got my dog this sub box just for fun and my boxer "Rocky" LOVES it! He gets an awesome variety of toys, chew treats, and rawhide treats. My pup literally knows that it's his "doggy box" and he gets sooo excited! I highly recommend this box to any dog lovers!!
Hanna S.
Federalsburg
Barkbox is my favorite package to get in the mail, my dog absolutely loves it. I love the treats that come with the package. I buy all my dogs toys from there & everything that comes in the box is really good quality. I would recommend this to all my friends, well i already do.
Kelsey R.
My dogs get so excited when this comes to the door, and honestly so do I. The boxes are so original! The toys are durable and they give nutritious treats for the pups. I love that they have themes every month because it makes you want the box even more. Great quality products!
Tia S.
Keller, TX
We had to put our 11yr family dog and first puppy down in October due to lymphoma. It was very hard and sad for his two brothers as well as us. I purchased the barkbox to give them something new to look forward to each month. New treats and new toys. They love it and we enjoy watching them open it each month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.