BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kay E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Every family member of mine has a minimum of two dogs! I myself have four, I love sharing all of the things the box comes with, amongst the four. Family members have also subscribed and love their barkboxes. Especially when you have multiple pets, it's an easy way to buy stuff for all :)
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
This is just the cutest and sweetest subscription box in the world!!! Not only is it exciting for your dog, but I can't wait to rip the box open myself!!!! BarkBox is the perfect treat for both you and your pooch!
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm not joking my dog knows this box when it arrives and goes nuts! It's so great! The toys are awesome and always get to try new treats! My dog can destroy toys easily so you can pay an extra few for indestructible toys!
Erica G.
Crescent, IA
My dogs and I have been receiving Barkbox for a few months now. For the most part, we are all pretty happy with it. I work at PetsMart and sometimes I get tired of seeing/buying the same items for my dogs. I like Barkbox because there is always a wide variety of products for my dogs to try. Sometimes it's shampoo, toys, treats, chewies, etc. I think that the price for the box is pretty reasonable too. All of the items that I have received each month have definitely been above what I paid for the box. I posted a few videos on the side bar to show everyone what I have received in my boxes, so be sure to check them out. What I didn't like was that some of the toys aren't durable enough for my dogs. Most of them are, but every once in awhile my dogs find a toy in the box that they can rip apart in 10 minutes. Another thing that I didn't like was that I am subscribed for the big dog box, yet one time they sent me dog treats for a small dog. The treats were a little smaller than the size of a quarter and my dogs would have to eat three of them a piece just to equal one of their normal treats. For the most part though, I have been really pleased with Barkbox. Be sure to check out my videos to see what it inside the boxes! There is also a code to get $5 off your Barkbox :)
Julie K.
Wake Forest, NC
Receiving the BarkBox each month is so exciting! Our dogs basically do back flips because they can recognize the box now! We thoroughly enjoy watching them open it and play with their new toys. I also love that the treats are healthy because we have one dog that has a special low fat diet, but the treats are always fine for her! Highly recommended for anyone who loves to spoil their fur child!
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the barkbox and my fur baby loves it too!  She loves the toys she gets and the variety of treats that she gets every month.  She will never get bored with the variety of toys that she now has and they last for a good time!  I am so happy I got this for her.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
I've been getting BarkBox since the very beginning. My pups absolutely love it, and so do I! Every time they see me open a package now they think it's their barkbox. The boxes are always filled with quality treats and adorable toys that you won't find anywhere else. Sign up right away!
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love receiving new treats and chew toys for my dog monthly. High quality products my dog enjoys he feels the love every time we get a package. Looking forward to the goodies, toys and treats. Live this.
Rachel C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Absolutely adorable!!  My dog Theo gets bored easily with toys and can shred the cheap ones very quickly.  The toys in the box were awesome quality and held up to his chewing!  I love that all the treats are made in the USA which is the only place I feel safe buying from.  Such a great box!
Nik R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I rated this five because I know my dogs would for sure rate this five. Everytime I bring the box inside from the mail they go right over to it. I Just open the box and let them pull every thing out it's such an awesome way to interact with our pets since they are apart of our family.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.