BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Abigail W.
Cedarville, OH
Barkbox is a bit pricey but is totally worth it for all the fun treats and toys and products you get to try out! The quality is great and really expands my purchasing view when shopping for my dog by allowing us to try out different things before we commit to buying full size products.
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the barkbox and my fur baby loves it too!  She loves the toys she gets and the variety of treats that she gets every month.  She will never get bored with the variety of toys that she now has and they last for a good time!  I am so happy I got this for her.
Danielle D.
Lexington, KY
BarkBox is awesome for our dog. He loves it each month and really enjoys the new toys and treats. It's a great deal for everything you get each month, however the toys aren't always the best selection for our aggressive chewer. We've also accumulated way too many dog toys at this point.
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog absolutely LOVES his monthly bark box and we do too! For $20 a month, he gets two new (durable) toys, 2 bags of healthy and delicious treats, and a chew! He is a Doberman and he is good at tearing things up, but these toys are made to last! Would absolutely recommend to anyone!
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup and I love BarkBox. We subscribe to the superchewer box and the toys have held up well so far. It is a bit expensive but has good value for what you pay. My dog does not eat many treats and we have accumulated many so we may pause our subscription soon until our supply depletes.
anna c.
Pensacola, FL
My sister and I recently purchased a subscription for our pups, and I must say I am little underwhelmed with some of their boxes. Out of six boxes, both of our dogs only liked one of the treat bags in the box. As for the toys, they are adorable and the dogs LOVE them. I do with though that they have maybe one or two more toys for the price we are paying. Not sure I will renew our subscription.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love receiving new treats and chew toys for my dog monthly. High quality products my dog enjoys he feels the love every time we get a package. Looking forward to the goodies, toys and treats. Live this.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
I've been getting BarkBox since the very beginning. My pups absolutely love it, and so do I! Every time they see me open a package now they think it's their barkbox. The boxes are always filled with quality treats and adorable toys that you won't find anywhere else. Sign up right away!
Rachel C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Absolutely adorable!!  My dog Theo gets bored easily with toys and can shred the cheap ones very quickly.  The toys in the box were awesome quality and held up to his chewing!  I love that all the treats are made in the USA which is the only place I feel safe buying from.  Such a great box!
Megan W.
Cantonment, FL
Love it. Always has something that my dogs enjoy playing with. I have a month to month subscription. I dont plant on ending it any time soon. The customer service is superb. My favorite purchase was one of the toys they got that was an elephant. It is still going strong, 3 months later!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.