BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
My husband signed up for bark box when we adopted or dog. It was a little too expensive for use to keep our subscription so we discontinued it. But our dog loved there toys and treats, I just wish maybe there were less food/treats and more toys. We still have bags of treats we have yet to open
Karen P.
Florida
I got my first barkbox for $1, I thought that because of the price for the first months everything where going to be cheap, poor quality etc. But I was wrong! It came with 3 toys (big), 2 bags of treats and 2 sausages. And because my dog is a destroyer so he destroyed his toys in few days. Lol
Caitlin S.
Nettleton, MS
My pups LOVE getting their barkbox every month. It usually has 3 types of treats and a couple toys. The toys are great quality and have been able to withstand my huskys teeth. The pups also love the treats! They cannot wait to get their barkbox. It's like Christmas all over again for them
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We love Bark Box! The company had a promotion for a free first box and then we purchased an additional month to see what the fuss was about. The box contained three treat-type products and two toys. At the end of our two month subscription, we decided to discontinue the subscription due to the cost; however, when we went to cancel the subscription, the company offered to give us a $5 discount per month on the subscription. Since, we have received several boxes. The themes are always so cute and the toys are adorable. My dog loves the toys and the treats have been awesome! There is a good variety of the types of treats (all very healthy!) and toys (all cute and functional for our small size dog) every month. We do not go through treats very quickly, so we keep unopened bags in storage until we run through an entire bag from a previous box. I highly recommend this service!
Jennifer L.
Schaumburg, IL
Use the BarkBox coupon code ROM5BBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription! You get $10 off and Barkbox will also donate $10 to ROMP Italian Greyhound rescue! It's a win-win!

BarkBox is a premium subscription box service made for your dog! The products are all made in the USA which is great, especially with the recent recalls in the dog treat market from companies over seas. The high quality dog treats, toys and hygiene products for your dog will surprise and delight you and your k9 every month! No more shopping, cutting coupons, or reading labels - it's already done for you and the products are great for your pet!

Past brands they featured included: FreezyPups, YumZies, Natures Miracle, Healthy Paw, Stella and Chewy, West Paw, Whole Life, Zuke's, Bark Worthies, FeelGood, Humunga Stache, Hyper Pet, Acadia Antlers, Bocce's Bakery, and so many more!

With 4-8 items in each BarkBox (plus free shipping) it's a tail wagging deal too! We all know we get more than $16 of toys and treats for our pet every month, with BarkBox you spend less, got more, and saved more!

Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog goes crazy everytime she gets her bark box in the mail. She loves the toys. Sometimes the treats are a little too fancy for her and she won't eat them but she still runs in circles every time we get her box
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It took me a while to commit to a barkbox subscription because I felt like it was a little too pricey for me. However, when comparing how much we spend on my 6 month puppy every month, it's totally worth it! And each box is themed, and it's ADORABLE. Get a barkbox for your furry friend!!!
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
The treats are really healthy in these boxes but the toys are not so great. I have a pitbull and she destroys pretty much everything she chews. It costs about $30month and I end up throwing away most of the stuff. If you have a dog that plays more than chews then this box would be for you.
Brandi V.
Chandler, AZ
We love BarkBox and so does our pup! It comes with healthy treats and fun toys and we just get a kick out of the themes each month. You totally get your money's worth with this box, you would never get out of the pet store with what you get from BarkBox. We are definitely big BarkBox fans.
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
OMGOODNESS! I love the boxes so much. I have a very VERY picky Chihuahua, and it's hard to justify spending 30$ at the petstore on things I'm not sure she would like. BarkBox totally takes that stress out of the equation! I don't have to spend a fortune trying to broaden my pup's horizons.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.