BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog gets beyond excited about his BarkBoxes! He knows when the box is his. HE wants to open it, and he is way too excited to let anyone else open it and will take each item out of the box and play with it for a few seconds before he lets us give him a treat from the box. Best invention yet.
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
I love bark box they always send my dog sound good goodies! It always comes with 3 toys and at least 3 snacks! My dogs favorite toy came from bark box and it's only 20 a month. I will continue to use this product.
K W.
Anchorage , AK
I calculated a value of about $36 for this month’s BarkBox (large dog version). That’s above the cost of the subscription as usual. I’m happy to have been introduced to a few new brands of treats, but I’m a little disappointed in this month’s toys – they just didn’t hold up for us. Usually, it takes my girl a *little* bit longer to destroy things.
Jamie C.
West New York, NJ
I loved this subscription, but unfortunately had to stop it because my doggie was super aggressive with the toys and destroyed them within seconds and his tummy was too sensitive for the treats, but I gave the treats out to other doggies and they loved them! I would still recommend this to others.
Chelsea H.
Wellington, AL
We love Barkbox! And my fur baby loves opening his every month! For the quantity and quality  of toys and treats you receive, the price is awesome! We couldn't go to a pet store and get them for a better price. We have relieved 3 boxes, so far, and will definitely continue to renew our subscription. If you have a new fur baby and need to build up a toy stash like us, I definitely recommend using Barkbox to do so.
Amanda A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It seems as though my dog knows when it's coming. She waits for the mailman and barks at me until I go get her box. There's always great things that you can't find in stores. The toys are fun cute and unique! I'm not sure who gets more excited her, my kids, or me! She truly enjoys all the new toys and treats.
Amanda C.
Ider
Love love this product. Best invention ever. This company tailors what your animal likes and needs and sends the perfect box! Always great toys, treats, and love. Customer Service is on point. Have no complaints.
Brittney D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves bark box and I do too! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my dog consistently destroys the toys within seconds. I got the boxes before they offered the tough chewer option, so those boxes may be better for dogs that like to chew. Overall though, its a great subscription box!
Taylor C.
Augusta
My dog loved Barkbox, but I would only buy it with a coupon code. Otherwise, too pricey IMO. Even with telling them my dog is a tough chewer, she still tore through almost every toy. A couple did really well though. No matter what, it is a fun thing to do for your pet & a good way to test products.
Elayna W.
These were fun for about 6 months. Then they just got kind of repetitive. You get 3 different treat/food items and then 2-3 toys. We have 3 dogs and for $20 each it just wasn't worth it. Went to cancel and turns out when you sign up you agree to subscribe for a year. Wish I had read the fine print.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.