BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is great and my pup absolutely loves it! The snacks are great also. The prices are decently high though especially for the toys. Most of the toys in the box are stuffed and aren't the best for chewers. They don't last long and make it hard to spend the money for the box with it being expensive.
Lisa C.
Hudson, NC
Bark Box is nice. You get a nice assortment of treats and toys for your fur child and I love that you are just as excited/surprised as they are when you start pulling out items. The only downfall for me is price+quality+quantity. when I compare it to other subscription services I've tried for pets.
Ashley S.
Channahon , IL
My dog loves her barkbox and I do too. With the box coming to my door monthly for my furry baby the convince is there. It's only 20$ a month and I never really have to go out and buy her cookies or toys anymore which is great. It's a fun way to show your furry baby you love them & they love it too!
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
I love bark box they always send my dog sound good goodies! It always comes with 3 toys and at least 3 snacks! My dogs favorite toy came from bark box and it's only 20 a month. I will continue to use this product.
Lindsey B.
Beaver Dam , KY
I just recently canceled my subscription to bark box I feel like the toys were not made durable enough for my dogs. The day they would get their toys they would be destroyed and my dogs didn't care much for the treats.
Rebecca A.
Excellent concept!! Excellent products!! Makes those furr kids happy to receive such treats!! They love them!! Made to fit large or small dogs!! Something for them all!! Toys should be a bit more indestructible though. My guys tear them up pretty fast. The treats a great though along with the chews
Chelsea H.
Wellington, AL
We love Barkbox! And my fur baby loves opening his every month! For the quantity and quality  of toys and treats you receive, the price is awesome! We couldn't go to a pet store and get them for a better price. We have relieved 3 boxes, so far, and will definitely continue to renew our subscription. If you have a new fur baby and need to build up a toy stash like us, I definitely recommend using Barkbox to do so.
Maureen R.
Overland Park, KS
My dogs love Barkbox, but I think my fiance and I enjoy it just as much if not more than they do. We can't wait to see what the theme is every month and are always laughing at what we get as toys. The dogs love the toys and the treats even more. My only complaint is that there is only one chew which I can't split between 2 dogs, so I usually wait until I get another one the following month before they get that.
Amanda A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It seems as though my dog knows when it's coming. She waits for the mailman and barks at me until I go get her box. There's always great things that you can't find in stores. The toys are fun cute and unique! I'm not sure who gets more excited her, my kids, or me! She truly enjoys all the new toys and treats.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the themes that they come up with. Very fun and seasonal. Some of the plush toys got tore up so fast though. The company did replace one once, but they sent a more durable toy that my dog didn’t love. The treats and chews are usually great! I like that they are all made in the US or Canada.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.