BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jacquelyn N.
Ames, IA
The treats are always the best part of my pup's box.  The toys are always plush and those just don't last long with my big baby.  There is an option to get heavy duty toys for an extra monthly fee but I can barely justify spending the $25 I already do so I don't want to pay any more than that.  After 5 months of subscribing, I cancelled.  It just wasn't worth it anymore.  I do love their referral program though!
Amanda P.
Remington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox started off great! Amazing quality, durable and fun!! Not things I would grab off the shelf, but my Lab/Great Dane loved them. Then the boxes declined. The quality became horrible and the treats were in smaller bags. I originally thought I was getting a great deal for the price, now not so much!
Mare F.
Modesto, CA
My pups really enjoyed receiving a barkbox, they were surprised mail came for them and a pretty nice size box with many new toys and treats were packed inside. From squeaky toys to soft cushy toys they were super excited. The treats were their favorites! They can't wait for the next barkbox to arrive!
Lauren F.
Chicago
I found a Groupon for a 3 month subscription and my english bulldog loved every item that came in the box. He has skin allergies and I have to be careful with what treats i give him so to receive the 3 boxes and have him be able to eat everything was pretty amazing that they were that detail oriented.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
My pups love their box! They absolutely love getting their own mail. They choose just the right squeakers for them. Every box is so different. They are not totally indestructible. So are a hit or miss but so worth it. Comes with so many fun and cute little toys and treats that are fun to try. Give it a go!
Skyelar B.
Graysville
I've bought 3 bark boxes, and my pit bull ha sneer been disappointed, and neither have I! The tough chewer version is exactly what it's means, it usually comes with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and maybe a chew of some sort. There is different versions you can do, I highly recommend for your furry friends!
Franci R.
Centerport, NY
Bark box was really cute. It was very fun to anticipate what each box would get each month. The themes were very cute, and the toys were adorable, however they were not the most durable. My dog would usually chew them up within the week. Different treat samples were awesome, my dog loved all of them!
Justyna S.
Little River, SC
My dog knows exactly what's going on when one of her Bark Boxes come in the mail. She loves tearing through the items in there and I love not having to go to the store to buy treats anymore! She now has an overflowing toy box and treat jar, but I don't foresee myself cancelling her subscription soon!
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby absolutely loves getting a box full of goodies every month. The range of products you get such as treats and toys are great for any size dog. We haven't received and Item yet that my pooch doesn't love. Each box has a theme and it's so exciting to see the cute things that will come each month.
Kaykay H.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love BarkBox and love their products! My dog has never complained or didn't like any of the treats or food products provided! Their toys are also guaranteed not to be ripped or torn and my Great Dane is a heavy chewer and has not destroyed a toy yet! Love this box, love these products, love this brand!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.