BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really like this monthly shipment. With that said I'm not giving it five stars due to lack of variety for the different sizes. I have two large dogs and a medium dog, so I order one box for each size. They were almost identical- which is what is disappointing. I thought for sure that the content would be different for the different sizes, but alas, no. I'm going to give it a couple more months before deciding if we will keep it or cancel it. My girls go thru toys like there is no tomorrow, so it might work for us to get duplicates of the same toys. We will see. They LOVED all the treats and our cat even loved the soft dog treats! So I'd say give it a try but if you order more than one box, don't expect a lot of variety, or you'll be disappointed. ALSO!!!! If you order more than one box, you can ask for a coupon to be applied, where you will get $10 off each box moving forward- just use the "help" message key when checking them out and they will hook you up!
Heather G.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love to get BarkBox for my girl! It always comes in the middle of the month with at least 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and then sometimes another small toy or treats. The price for individual boxes is a bit pricey but if you sign up for a 6 month or yearly subscription it really is worth every penny!
Jaedi G.
Over all I LOVE the idea of the bark box and the adorable things in it. I love that it is all natural and that it comes from the USA, and so do their products. However the thing that I don't like is it can be rather expensive, but the quality is certainly worth the price.
Tiffany B.
Romulus , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this box, and so did I, it had all the treats and toys that she likes, it wasn't to expensive, I was happy with the price, it was of good quality, I will shop there again. I also recommend this box to pet lovers
Cheyenne R.
Abingdon, VA
I have two dogs and I get the monthly Barkbox for them. I absolutely love it and so do they! They get excited every time I bring home a box thinking its for them. They send different varieties of treats and toys. They are good quality items and I would definitely recommend the barkbox to anyone with pets!
Jennifer T.
Spindale
Our dog absolutely loved it and knew what it was when the mail man delivered it! Excellent choice of treats and toys for our specific pup! She has allergies and they were on point with each one! And made in USA! Would recommend to anyone with a fur baby!! We LOVED the travel themed one and the dog beer!!
Mare F.
Modesto, CA
My pups really enjoyed receiving a barkbox, they were surprised mail came for them and a pretty nice size box with many new toys and treats were packed inside. From squeaky toys to soft cushy toys they were super excited. The treats were their favorites! They can't wait for the next barkbox to arrive!
Jacqueline D.
I have been using Barkbox for almost two years now!! Zero complaints!! When I had to cancel my subscription to do to financial reasons they emailed me within a few months with an awesome monthly payment plan I couldn’t pass up and on top of that I was added to the extra toy club at no additional charge!
Jacquelyn N.
Baytown , TX
The treats are always the best part of my pup's box.  The toys are always plush and those just don't last long with my big baby.  There is an option to get heavy duty toys for an extra monthly fee but I can barely justify spending the $25 I already do so I don't want to pay any more than that.  After 5 months of subscribing, I cancelled.  It just wasn't worth it anymore.  I do love their referral program though!
Skyelar B.
Graysville
I've bought 3 bark boxes, and my pit bull ha sneer been disappointed, and neither have I! The tough chewer version is exactly what it's means, it usually comes with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and maybe a chew of some sort. There is different versions you can do, I highly recommend for your furry friends!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.