BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Becky W.
Racine, OH
Bark box is a great idea! My dog is spoiled! My complaint is that the toys that she received were always destroyed in about an hour! Not good quality. Snacks seemed to be good. Just wish the quality of toys were better.
Alison R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best dog subscription box that exists. It is a very low price for the amount of stuff that comes in the box. We also found a coupon code for a free extra toy in every box. In our most recent box we got 6 toys and 3 bags of treats all for only $21 and free shipping. That is the best deal around.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received my first barkbox this month!!! I LOVE IT! And my doggy loves it more. We received a great mix of treats and toys to get my puppy so excited ! The quality of each product really surprised me considering the cost !
Heather G.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love to get BarkBox for my girl! It always comes in the middle of the month with at least 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and then sometimes another small toy or treats. The price for individual boxes is a bit pricey but if you sign up for a 6 month or yearly subscription it really is worth every penny!
Meg S.
Birmingham, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Barkbox. My dog is obsessed with toys and also is very hard on them, so getting two toys every month is great. The quality and value is top notch, in my opinion. In every box, you get two toys, two bags of treats, and some type of chew. If I went to a pet store and bought all that, I would spend double the amount it costs for one Barkbox.
Taylor S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love! And my dog loves it too :p she knows when it's her box in the mail 😂 it comes with two toys, two bags of treats and one bone. The toys are adorable and are made so that, if your dog is a toy demolisher like mine, when the toys are ripped apart, there's another toy on the inside for your pup to enjoy!
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
This was just too cute. I think I had more fun with this box than I did with my own subscription boxes! It's silly how much I love my dog, so I had a blast with this! I got some cute photos of him sniffing his special delivery and it was a great opportunity to try some new treats and stock up on new toys!
Jaedi G.
Over all I LOVE the idea of the bark box and the adorable things in it. I love that it is all natural and that it comes from the USA, and so do their products. However the thing that I don't like is it can be rather expensive, but the quality is certainly worth the price.
Yvette W.
Columbus
This is a great subscription if you have a small to normal size dog.  We have a 100 pound Rottweiler that’s only 10 months old but has jaws/teeth that can chew and destroy just about anything so the chew toys that this subscription normally send with each box are not ideal for the type of dog I have.
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
I wasn't sure how this would go mainly because my pups can be quite the little gremlins when it comes to toys and picky with treats, but they loved everything we've gotten with exception to the fish treats (but that was more a no on my part due to smell) and the toys have lasted much longer than expected!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.