BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Megan T.
Centreville, VA
I got BarkBox for my puppy, Honey! She's high energy and loved the toys that came in the box. The treats were high quality and she loved them. My one complaint is the price of the box. While great quality items I did not feel I was getting a deal on any of them. I would get this from time to time but would not have the funds to do it each month.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Bark box is terrific! From the moment I opened the box we received I was excited (and so were my dogs)! There are many cute and quirky items. My favorite so far was the doggy beer and calm k9 treats! Bark box is a practical and fun gift for all of your dog loving friends! I will definitely be ordering again :)
Melissa C.
Islesford, ME
My dog went crazy over his box, and it was the first time I ever got it for him! Somehow he knew the box was for him. He loved everything in the box, from the treats to the toys. The toys were cute and definitely good quality since he has yet to break it apart. Would definitely be getting more for him.
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
For my male beagle I was given one dog toy, which was destroyed in minutes, 3 female collars, a female leash, and purple food bowl that would barely hold enough food for a kitten. They give you enough product for your money, but it needs a little work. I do believe in second chances so I would try it again.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
So cute products, my puppy loves when she gets her box new toys that she plays with daily and new foods for her to try. Sometimes I can't keep her out of her treats she gets in her boxes and it adorable the items they give my puppy.
Courtney K.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely LOVE😍 Barkbox!!! It always has cute themes and all kinds of different toys. My dogs always seem to know when the bark box arrives because they sit anxiously as I open it. I would 10/10 recommend getting this for your dog! I've been getting it for months and I don't plan on stopping any time soon!
Bridget H.
Rayne
I enjoyed receiving the box in the mail just as much as my dogs did. Having new, exciting toys each month was a nice change in their routine. I was impressed with the quality and level of entertainment with the toys. The treats were made of quality also. They were just not specific enough for my dog's diet.
Keri M.
Richmond, KY
My dog knows when his special box arrives. He's always at the door when it comes. I even let him open it and check out his awesome score for the month! Cons the toys aren't very durable and my package was lost the first month had to wait an extra month and be charged before my money was refunded for the mix up
Jamie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love #BarkBox and so does my dog. She knows it's hers as soon as I bring it in. She'll sit patiently and until it's opened and then she loses her mind.

The customer support is absolutely fantastic as well. I recently had an issue where I received the wrong box. My subscription is for a dog with allergies and I also upgraded to get a third you each month. My box was missing the extra toy and the treats weren't for dogs with allergies. The label was stuck on the wrong box - an easy error to make. The customer support rep was extremely helpful in getting the problem solved. They sent out replacement items immediately and didn't make me return the incorrect items. They suggested I give them to one of my dog's friends or donate them to a shelter. They made what could have been a stressful situation into a pleasant experience.

TL;DR - They absolutely rock!!
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
We received our first BarkBox when this service came out a few years ago. My Chinese created senior hairless puppies loved the smaller toys and treats. I think this is a fun service and if you like to spoil your little guys go for it. They loved it. I would have liked to see more variety of smaller breed toys.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.