BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
I love bark box they always send my dog sound good goodies! It always comes with 3 toys and at least 3 snacks! My dogs favorite toy came from bark box and it's only 20 a month. I will continue to use this product.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is great and my pup absolutely loves it! The snacks are great also. The prices are decently high though especially for the toys. Most of the toys in the box are stuffed and aren't the best for chewers. They don't last long and make it hard to spend the money for the box with it being expensive.
Jenny C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog doesn't like most of the snacks that are provided, the amount of toys is just excessive...it's ridiculous. I feel like they should do plush toys every other month because I'm starting to run out of space. Plus the toys are all so similar the only difference is it's shape....I'll probably be ending my subscription soon.
Brittney D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves bark box and I do too! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my dog consistently destroys the toys within seconds. I got the boxes before they offered the tough chewer option, so those boxes may be better for dogs that like to chew. Overall though, its a great subscription box!
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the themes that they come up with. Very fun and seasonal. Some of the plush toys got tore up so fast though. The company did replace one once, but they sent a more durable toy that my dog didn’t love. The treats and chews are usually great! I like that they are all made in the US or Canada.
Chelsea H.
Wellington, AL
We love Barkbox! And my fur baby loves opening his every month! For the quantity and quality  of toys and treats you receive, the price is awesome! We couldn't go to a pet store and get them for a better price. We have relieved 3 boxes, so far, and will definitely continue to renew our subscription. If you have a new fur baby and need to build up a toy stash like us, I definitely recommend using Barkbox to do so.
Angela K.
They allow you to choose what specific subscription you have, and what size dog(s) you have, but all of the toys that I received were torn to bits within 10 minutes, leaving dangerous small pieces for my chronic toy eater to swallow. The price was pretty decent but they need a heavy chewer option.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
I got a coupon for my first box which made it only $1, so I tried it out and thought I would cancel it after 2 boxes. Well he’s already got his 4th box and Milo LOVES them, he always gets two toys and love every treat that comes in. It actually saves me a bit of money because my fur baby chews through all of his toys.
Taylor C.
Augusta
My dog loved Barkbox, but I would only buy it with a coupon code. Otherwise, too pricey IMO. Even with telling them my dog is a tough chewer, she still tore through almost every toy. A couple did really well though. No matter what, it is a fun thing to do for your pet & a good way to test products.
Amanda A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It seems as though my dog knows when it's coming. She waits for the mailman and barks at me until I go get her box. There's always great things that you can't find in stores. The toys are fun cute and unique! I'm not sure who gets more excited her, my kids, or me! She truly enjoys all the new toys and treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.