BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sarah A.
Portland, OR
My pup loved these! Eventually had to stop since she had soooo many treats and toys! Loved the themes every month. Can customize to your dog, even exchange if not liked a toy. But mine loved everything! The one negative is sometimes rawhide treats would be included and I refuse to give my dog those.
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
I love bark box they always send my dog sound good goodies! It always comes with 3 toys and at least 3 snacks! My dogs favorite toy came from bark box and it's only 20 a month. I will continue to use this product.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the themes that they come up with. Very fun and seasonal. Some of the plush toys got tore up so fast though. The company did replace one once, but they sent a more durable toy that my dog didn’t love. The treats and chews are usually great! I like that they are all made in the US or Canada.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
I got a coupon for my first box which made it only $1, so I tried it out and thought I would cancel it after 2 boxes. Well he’s already got his 4th box and Milo LOVES them, he always gets two toys and love every treat that comes in. It actually saves me a bit of money because my fur baby chews through all of his toys.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is great and my pup absolutely loves it! The snacks are great also. The prices are decently high though especially for the toys. Most of the toys in the box are stuffed and aren't the best for chewers. They don't last long and make it hard to spend the money for the box with it being expensive.
Leigh Anne D.
Hattiesburg, MS
We absolutely love Barkbox! Every month is a new theme with toys and treats to match. The toys are well made and so funny. We also feel good about giving Maggie the treats, as we try to keep her diet pretty clean and these are all healthy snacks for her. The customer service is outstanding as well.
Jenny C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog doesn't like most of the snacks that are provided, the amount of toys is just excessive...it's ridiculous. I feel like they should do plush toys every other month because I'm starting to run out of space. Plus the toys are all so similar the only difference is it's shape....I'll probably be ending my subscription soon.
K W.
Anchorage , AK
I calculated a value of about $36 for this month’s BarkBox (large dog version). That’s above the cost of the subscription as usual. I’m happy to have been introduced to a few new brands of treats, but I’m a little disappointed in this month’s toys – they just didn’t hold up for us. Usually, it takes my girl a *little* bit longer to destroy things.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog gets beyond excited about his BarkBoxes! He knows when the box is his. HE wants to open it, and he is way too excited to let anyone else open it and will take each item out of the box and play with it for a few seconds before he lets us give him a treat from the box. Best invention yet.
Nicole D.
Plainsboro, NJ
We received a BarkBox for each of our dogs as a Christmas gift from a family member. The toys didn't last more than a week because our dogs are super strong chewers but they had fun destroying them while they lasted. They loved the treats it came with and the ingredients are good, too.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.