BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Desy O.
Orange, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The items that are given each time you receive the box are great! Most of the time my dogs love absolutely everything in there(as far as treats go), but if you have one or more slightly picky dogs as i do you may want to think about it a bit more before subscribing. However, all in all, I really do love this box
Mairelys L.
Naples, FL
I love this box. It has so many good things in it like treats, toys and shampoos, etc. It's very affordable. I always use. My dog loves the products. Everytime a box comes she starts barking and jumping up and down and wiggling her tail in excitement. I wouldn't use nsythign else but this subscription box. ❤
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Bark box is terrific! From the moment I opened the box we received I was excited (and so were my dogs)! There are many cute and quirky items. My favorite so far was the doggy beer and calm k9 treats! Bark box is a practical and fun gift for all of your dog loving friends! I will definitely be ordering again :)
Alex C.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog knows when her barkbox is here and absolutely loves it. The toys are the perfect size and good quality and the treats are all made from natural ingredients. If you dont like something you get in one of the boxes you can leave that feedback and the next one will be customized even further for your pup!
Gina N.
My dog is spoiled. If you get this for your dog, your dog will be spoiled. Nothing wrong with that though. My dog deserves the best. I love that my little pup gets to try a variety of treats and the toys are the best you can get out there. I took one star off bc of cost. I couldn't keep up with the cost of the monthly subscriptions. And individual boxes are kinda out of my price range too. But other than that, great stuff!
Courtney K.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely LOVE😍 Barkbox!!! It always has cute themes and all kinds of different toys. My dogs always seem to know when the bark box arrives because they sit anxiously as I open it. I would 10/10 recommend getting this for your dog! I've been getting it for months and I don't plan on stopping any time soon!
Ashley P.
Central, SC
My dogs LOVED the toys that we received. I have a large and medium sized dog and the toys were very sizable to what they liked to play with. For the price, you get a good amount of stuff, we got 2 sets of treats, 3 toys, and a collapsable dog bowl. If your dogs goes through toys, definitely try it out.
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
For my male beagle I was given one dog toy, which was destroyed in minutes, 3 female collars, a female leash, and purple food bowl that would barely hold enough food for a kitten. They give you enough product for your money, but it needs a little work. I do believe in second chances so I would try it again.
Jesica M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the barbox and so do my doggies! They get overly excited when they see the box. The boxes have a different theme each month & contain the cutest toys! So creative & fub. We do the month to month plan at $29.99 (which does seem a little high). The treats that come in the box are natural & healthy!
Keri M.
Richmond, KY
My dog knows when his special box arrives. He's always at the door when it comes. I even let him open it and check out his awesome score for the month! Cons the toys aren't very durable and my package was lost the first month had to wait an extra month and be charged before my money was refunded for the mix up
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.