BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tsin-Tsin O.
Parkland, FL
Gave my neighbor’s dog a toy we got free from BarkBox and he loves it! It’s easy for him to carry and it squeaks a little when he chews it. It seems to be very well made. I would subscribe to BarKBox if I had a dog.
Mitzi R.
EVERETT, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly my dog eats just about anything but but he also destroys toys like nothing so just a great investment because I don't have to go out each time and knowing he's getting more I just throw it away and on to the next. Packaging is the most adorable ever time. I love!
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
Not only do I LOVE THE BARK BOX, but my pup does as well. I have the 12 month plan that I got about 4 or 5 months ago and I seriously look forward to it every month even though it's not for me. Seeing how excited my dog gets warms my heart.
I get about 2 toys every box as well as 2 bags of treats and a tough, chewy treat for him. It's about $20/month but it's so worth it. I am a full time student as well as a part time worker and I always make sure I have enough money for my subscription. Highly recommend it to anybody and everybody!!
Tristan H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had great experience with barkbox. They have excellent costumer service!! Definitely a plus, they send quality treats and chew bones ext.. I absolutely love the themes they do, and the quality in toys is great!! I've had them last my dog over six months or more!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Rusty (my Shiba Inu) LOVES his Bark Boxes! The quality of treats and toys are fabulous. The themes are adorable. One month was "Dog University" and a just about melted. 😊 While on the pricey side for a box (and for a doggie, no less!), the value is pretty darn awesome, as you are getting over 100$ in snacks and toys in every box. Since boredom is a huge reason why dogs start chewing on things that they shouldn't (and engaging in other random acts of mischief), I HIGHLY recommend trying Barkbox if you have a puppy and/or a chewer.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really good subscription box for your little four legged friends. It comes with such great stuff, the boxes a very affordable, you can decide to stop when ever you want. Personally I recommend not getting one every month especially if you just have one dog because then you’ll have too much stuff.
member-21c94
Great idea.  Horrible execution.  Their customer service is awful.

I joined in Feb and still haven't received my initial box.  I have reached out via their email more 10 times and they have still resolved this issue.  I can't track my orders and they can't seem to provide accurate tracking.

Sadly, I am stuck with this until July.
Lyndsay V.
Washington Township
We love bark box! Kimba gets so excited every time her box comes that she wiggles and cries until we open it! The toys are very durable and the treats are always devoured! Each box has an adorable theme that everyone can enjoy and my dogs smile speaks volumes 🐾🐾
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This certainly gets tails wagging around here! With two toys, two bags of treats, and a chew coming every month it is a lot easier to bypass the pet store unless food is needed. Each box comes once a month and has a cute theme to it. The packaging is always amazing with the toys and treats matching the theme. Some toys are better than others as I have quiet the destroyer on my hands. Although, they have a Destroyers Club that gives you credits for new toys with proof of the destruction of old ones. Awesome company, awesome products, happy pup at home.
Abby T.
thibodaux, LA
I have gotten this for my 7 month old puppy. I have bad thing to say is that i should’ve gotten the superchewer box because the toys my puppy tore up. Other than that the treats were amazing. My puppy loves them. I definitely would consider getting this again
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.