BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
My fur baby absolutely loves getting a box full of goodies every month. The range of products you get such as treats and toys are great for any size dog. We haven't received and Item yet that my pooch doesn't love. Each box has a theme and it's so exciting to see the cute things that will come each month.
Justyna S.
Little River, SC
My dog knows exactly what's going on when one of her Bark Boxes come in the mail. She loves tearing through the items in there and I love not having to go to the store to buy treats anymore! She now has an overflowing toy box and treat jar, but I don't foresee myself cancelling her subscription soon!
Amanda P.
Remington , VA
Barkbox started off great! Amazing quality, durable and fun!! Not things I would grab off the shelf, but my Lab/Great Dane loved them. Then the boxes declined. The quality became horrible and the treats were in smaller bags. I originally thought I was getting a great deal for the price, now not so much!
SARAH M.
My dog knows what this little box means when it comes to the door. He loves all of the toys and rawhides! I love that they cater to his allergy needs by giving me treats that don't include chicken! Those are hard to find in the local stores. I only wish they'd include more soft toys than chewing ones.
Kaykay H.
Valdosta, GA
Love BarkBox and love their products! My dog has never complained or didn't like any of the treats or food products provided! Their toys are also guaranteed not to be ripped or torn and my Great Dane is a heavy chewer and has not destroyed a toy yet! Love this box, love these products, love this brand!
MELISSA B.
Omaha, NE
This is fun to get to try new products out and not have to pay a lot to do so.  They don't let you tell them enough about your dog or their needs to really customize the boxes.  But you do get a variety of items to try out without breaking the bank.  I would recommend their service.  I still use them today.
Franci R.
Centerport, NY
Bark box was really cute. It was very fun to anticipate what each box would get each month. The themes were very cute, and the toys were adorable, however they were not the most durable. My dog would usually chew them up within the week. Different treat samples were awesome, my dog loved all of them!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
My pups love their box! They absolutely love getting their own mail. They choose just the right squeakers for them. Every box is so different. They are not totally indestructible. So are a hit or miss but so worth it. Comes with so many fun and cute little toys and treats that are fun to try. Give it a go!
Rachel C.
Troy, MI
Love BarkBox!  I subscribe to the barkbox and pay extra for the "rough" toys as my dogs are large and can destroy anything soft and squishy.  BarkBox customer service is great - I have been sent a few toys that I knew my dogs would destroy, I contacted them and they sent new ones right away!
Lauren F.
Chicago
I found a Groupon for a 3 month subscription and my english bulldog loved every item that came in the box. He has skin allergies and I have to be careful with what treats i give him so to receive the 3 boxes and have him be able to eat everything was pretty amazing that they were that detail oriented.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.