BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jessica H.
Livingston, NJ
I'm an absolute dog lover and will spend pretty freely on stuff for my puppy. BarkBox is good because it provides items that you may not normally find at a Petco or Petsmart. The curated boxes never disappoint; the toys are also a hit with my puppy and the treats as well. Sometimes as owners we forget that maybe our pets may grow sick and tired of the same toys or food, and BarkBox provides an easy way to get exposure to new products.
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the bark box! Get the box for big dogs and my dog can destroy the toys usually within a week but it’s worth it. He knows when we get the box and is so excited when we open it. Great company too, if your pup doesn’t like a certain toy they want you to take it to a local shelter and they’ll send you a replacement! Awesome!
Re W.
Puyallup, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is not only something my dog loves, but I love too! Cute toys & delicious snacks delivered tight to my door. I love the customer service I received. The greatest quality! My favorite part of the box is all the cute toys my dog receives! I run a 12 month subscription and don’t ever think I’m cancelling.
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the barbox and so do my doggies! They get overly excited when they see the box. The boxes have a different theme each month & contain the cutest toys! So creative & fub. We do the month to month plan at $29.99 (which does seem a little high). The treats that come in the box are natural & healthy!
Jessica C.
Jacksonville, NC
My dogs and I loved this subscription. It came with the cutest toys and also really good treats that are made with real ingredient. The toys are such good quality and have lasted for so long. They always come with themes like for halloween and thanksgiving. Anyone with a dog should get this box, its so amazing.
Dea L.
My girls KNOW that the box at the door is for them, and everything inside has been well-loved! From the treats to the toys, everything is quality. I wish the price was a little lower or they had a bi-monthly subscription option, because the toys are so chewable, we are starting to be overwhelmed by doggie toys!
Anastasia E.
Newport Beach, CA
Good box, but our dog is so picky when it comes to treats/food.  We found it to not be worth what we were paying, because he wasn't interested in the items.  (I don't believe this to be true for all dogs though) They definitely have fun, quality items, but OUR dog is seriously the pickiest ever.
Christy C.
Fullerton, CA
My Princess loves her monthly BarkBox. She gets so excited for her box that every time a box arrives at our house she jumps for joy even though it's just an Amazon shipment for her humans! She loves the treats and getting new toys to play with.
Quyen T.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently just ordered the other day :))) so far so good!!! I LOVE the customer service, the fact you can just text one of the rep and they answer so quick!!!! Definitely very unique and I wish every other companies can start doing the same too. Super friendly customer service and just for that I rate them a 5!
Kayleigh P.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love the bark box every month comes with two bags of treats to toys and then an additional chewy toy. I have two dogs which means I just split everything down the middle and I still end up with extra treats at the end of the month. It's the family joke that I have more dog treats then human treats in my house at all times
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.