BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jaedi G.
Over all I LOVE the idea of the bark box and the adorable things in it. I love that it is all natural and that it comes from the USA, and so do their products. However the thing that I don't like is it can be rather expensive, but the quality is certainly worth the price.
Sherisa S.
My dog always loves everything that comes in her BarkBox. In a standard box, they put the perfect amount of treats, toys, and chews. All of the treats are also organic or healthy choices and my dog loves all of it. The only downside is the price which can add up if you want the best products for your pup.
Michelle S.
Mobile, AL
My pupper looks forward to opening his box every month. The toys are quality and he seems to enjoy tossing them around. Usually, he destroys toys quickly, but Barkbox toys seem to last a while. The treats are always great, as well. They are a healthier alternative to those you see in a grocery store.
Amelia R.
Jacksonville, FL
We love our BarkBox subscription, we have so much fun each month with the different themes. This is definitely a luxury expense, that said it isn't outrageous for our pup and what you are getting. We have had nothing but great experiences with this company. Our favorite box so far has been the sushi box!
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
This was just too cute. I think I had more fun with this box than I did with my own subscription boxes! It's silly how much I love my dog, so I had a blast with this! I got some cute photos of him sniffing his special delivery and it was a great opportunity to try some new treats and stock up on new toys!
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this box, and so did I, it had all the treats and toys that she likes, it wasn't to expensive, I was happy with the price, it was of good quality, I will shop there again. I also recommend this box to pet lovers
Liz Y.
Collingswood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love their bark box every month!  Filled with all sorts of goodies from treats and toys to accessories.  Treats are almost always organic and great quality - and my pups love them!  Toys have always been durable to my two chewers.  A medium box was perfect for my two to share.
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
I wasn't sure how this would go mainly because my pups can be quite the little gremlins when it comes to toys and picky with treats, but they loved everything we've gotten with exception to the fish treats (but that was more a no on my part due to smell) and the toys have lasted much longer than expected!
Jennifer T.
Spindale
Our dog absolutely loved it and knew what it was when the mail man delivered it! Excellent choice of treats and toys for our specific pup! She has allergies and they were on point with each one! And made in USA! Would recommend to anyone with a fur baby!! We LOVED the travel themed one and the dog beer!!
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I have a 150 lb blue nose pit bull who is the BIGGEST baby in the world. He loves chew toys but we go through them so fast it seems I'm going back for more every week. When I found bar box I didn't know it it would be worth it, but let me tell you, it really is. He loves it. I love it. I'll continue to use it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.