BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
My dogs love getting a Bark Box each month. They get so excited when we start opening it. It usually has 2-3 toys in each box. It also has two bags of dog treats as well as so.e type of Chee for them. It is fun to open and see them so excited! Every month​ the boxes have different themes. This months theme was suhi releated.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
This was fun and cute and my dog did love it but for the price I feel it is not worth it. I only did two boxes for him because I just felt like I could go buy these same toys and put them in a box for half the price. It is a great idea but I wish they would lower the price! $30/month is too much for a couple toys and a couple bags of treats!
Ashley C.
My dog is so excited when her Barkbox arrives each month, and so am I. We've been subscribed for a bit over a year and I find it wonderful. For a reasonable price, there are toys and treats shipped right to your door. You can also request to have a "durable" box for dogs who chew through their toys easily (like my pup).
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE their barkbox! I wish I had pictures of their face when the see the box, which they've learned to recognize, because it's PURE JOY! It's pretty affordable in comparison to the monthly fee you pay, and it is always super assorted which I love! Everyone with furry friends should definitely subscribe to this!
Joan H.
Oconto Falls
It came with a nice variety but unfortunately the toys were not strong enough for my large breed and she destroyed them in 15 minutes. While the sign up process was easy and shipping was fast I don't recommend it for dogs that power chew. I feel it would be fine for a smaller breed that doesn't destroy things easily.
Valentina S.
My dog is like my child, he is spoiled rotten! I have a 3 year old Shihtzu who lovesss to be spoiled these boxes are great because i can limit myself on toy and treat shopping monthly since I know he will get something new every month. I recommend this product to any dog moms and dads who love their furry children.
jennifer c.
niagara falls, NY
My pups love their BarkBox! They know it's for them. I love that is has natural high quality treats and the toys are well made. I've been getting the boxes for over a year and they are always fun. They will also customize the box for you. I have 3 pups so they adjusted mine for an extra toy. No disappointment here!
Brittany S.
Starkville, MS
Great quality products, toys, and treats. Our dog loved getting this box every month, he would pull out all his goodies on his own. However, I had to delete my subscription because we now have dog toys all over the place, but I'm certain I'll get more boxes one day. I wish they had an option to have a box delivered every other month.
Emily S.
I love bark box! This is my favorite monthly subscription that I have had and my dog loves getting a package every month. I love that every month has a different theme and that everything in the box goes with the theme. The only thing I may like better would be if I got to choose what kind of toys I got, every month you get a toy that you can fill with treats or peanut butter but I don't really need anymore as my dog has plenty of them
Miranda S.
Columbus, OH
Literally the best investment ever. I always hesitate to buy things because I don't want to waste money, but they make it fun and well worth the cost. Plus my dogs a heavy chewer so even if he destroys toys, I know more toys are still coming! If I were buying just one you I'd hesitate but not with this subscription!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.