BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
jennifer c.
niagara falls, NY
My pups love their BarkBox! They know it's for them. I love that is has natural high quality treats and the toys are well made. I've been getting the boxes for over a year and they are always fun. They will also customize the box for you. I have 3 pups so they adjusted mine for an extra toy. No disappointment here!
Brittany S.
Starkville, MS
Great quality products, toys, and treats. Our dog loved getting this box every month, he would pull out all his goodies on his own. However, I had to delete my subscription because we now have dog toys all over the place, but I'm certain I'll get more boxes one day. I wish they had an option to have a box delivered every other month.
Emily S.
I love bark box! This is my favorite monthly subscription that I have had and my dog loves getting a package every month. I love that every month has a different theme and that everything in the box goes with the theme. The only thing I may like better would be if I got to choose what kind of toys I got, every month you get a toy that you can fill with treats or peanut butter but I don't really need anymore as my dog has plenty of them
Lexi S.
Barkbox has the CUTEST stuff. Their toys aren't just cute, but they're pretty sturdy too. I have a large shepherd breed and she rips up just about everything, but toys from barkbox usually last longer than store bought ones. I'd totally recommend it to anyone looking to start using an online subscription for dogs.
Jessica H.
I'm an absolute dog lover and will spend pretty freely on stuff for my puppy. BarkBox is good because it provides items that you may not normally find at a Petco or Petsmart. The curated boxes never disappoint; the toys are also a hit with my puppy and the treats as well. Sometimes as owners we forget that maybe our pets may grow sick and tired of the same toys or food, and BarkBox provides an easy way to get exposure to new products.
Glitterati Glamour B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received 3 months subscription of Barkbox for Christmas from my brother. My dog is my absolute life so this was a very exciting gift to get. You really get your moneys worth with this I believe. They address it with your dogs name so it seems like they are getting mail which is really cute. In his boxes he had a slip that said member of the extra toy club and it would have detailed what the extra toy included in the box is. The quality of the treats and toys is top notch that would only find at pet care boutiques no petsmart level stuff here. The quantity of everything you get is also a lot. I only had a 3 month subscription and already got my third box but Dash hasn't even made it through the first months box yet! My dog is very gentle with toys so I feel like the products I received will last him probably 3 or 4 years before I have to buy him any new toys. Obviously this is not how everyones dog will be since most dogs are shredders but my dog personally these will last years.
Re W.
Puyallup, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is not only something my dog loves, but I love too! Cute toys & delicious snacks delivered tight to my door. I love the customer service I received. The greatest quality! My favorite part of the box is all the cute toys my dog receives! I run a 12 month subscription and don’t ever think I’m cancelling.
Dea L.
My girls KNOW that the box at the door is for them, and everything inside has been well-loved! From the treats to the toys, everything is quality. I wish the price was a little lower or they had a bi-monthly subscription option, because the toys are so chewable, we are starting to be overwhelmed by doggie toys!
Heather P.
Harrisburg, PA
I love BarkBox!! My 2 dogs look forward to getting their goodies every month and it's always something new and exciting. They offer different programs for if your dog is a heavy chewer or not, and you can give them tips on what your dog(s) really love and don't care for. Overall, Such a great treat for my dogs!
Lina M.
i love this box!! you can choose the dog size, the plan (1, 6 or 12 months). your box can contain a dog toys, treats and goodies. my Schnauzer loves goodies at this box. I recommend subscribing for a month and trying out the products. You dog will love this box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.