BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Morgan M.
I have been getting my dog a monthly bark box for two years now and we all love it! He loves the toys and the big chew treat they always send. There is only one downside that I can think of and that's that they send too many treats. Other than that we are super satisfied with the company and what a great job they do.
Ash K.
Glenwood, MN
My dog loves this just as much as I do! The shopping experience is so sweet and easy! This company nails what they do and this is super affordable! If you love your dog you would buy this! I definitely recommend shopping here
Rebecca J.
Chelsea, ME
I love barkbox and so does my puppy. It has really good toys and treats for the price, and my puppy can't wait every month for the next box. I really like the theams of the different boxes , and seeing how happy my puppy is🐾🐶🐾
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE!!! They do send too many treat packages, I wish they would swap one bag for a small toy! Or another item, but they are so affordable and it's so fun to get it once a month and open it with my dog :)
Angel T.
I love BarkBox! My pups get soo soo excited each month when I pick up my packages with him! His tail immediately starts wagging! There are treats and toys inside each box, so much that we share the toys with our neighbor pups too! One thing we would like to see are some bandanas or accessories for my pup to strut in!
Tricia K.
Hamburg , PA
Barkbox is amazing! My dog loves it!! He now knows what the box is, and gets excited every time I bring it inside! There has never been something inside that he hasn't liked! Their customer service is also amazing! They went out of their way to help me fix a problem that was my fault! I recommend Barkbox to everybody!
Amari S.
I love BarkBox so much it's the best deal you can get on two toys two bags of treat an a chew but deal ever the one thing I really like about it is the boxes are themed an if your part of the destroyers club just take a pic of your pup an the destroyed toy an they'll replace it best part of all is it's only $20 a month
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
My dogs love getting a Bark Box each month. They get so excited when we start opening it. It usually has 2-3 toys in each box. It also has two bags of dog treats as well as so.e type of Chee for them. It is fun to open and see them so excited! Every month​ the boxes have different themes. This months theme was suhi releated.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
THIS COMPANY IS UNMATCHED! Their products, their customer service, everything. They will always be my favorite. They always have someone available to answer questions, the boxes are always so cute and filled with frat toys and treats, and did I mention I love their customer service? Seriously! Barkbox is the best!!!!
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this box for my dog & she absolutely loves getting this every month! The toys inside are very nice & made well. I love how each month is themed with different products. Makes it a fun experience for both dog and owner!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.